Chapter One

Kates Pov

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. I roll out of bed and head to the bathroom. I have a lot of packing to do so I don't really see the point of me getting real clothes on I think I will just keep my sweatpants and tank top on and get started. Today is the day were I move into my dorm on campus, we don't really start school for more than 3 weeks but I guess that for everyone to get settled in. I went downstairs to see a note saying that my mom had a problem at work and it needed to be fixed and that she was sorry that she couldn't help me move my stuff. I am a little upset but I will be ok.

I had most of my things packed. I just need to get them to the car and drive.

I started to pack the rest of my stuff all I had left were my books and my little space things. Oh yeah forgot, I'm a little no one in my life knows that I'm a little I don't want to tell anyone because most people think it's weird and im good not being bullied. Once I had all of my things placed up I look in the mirror and see that my hair was a mess and I looked horrible. I quickly put my hair in a ponytail and put on an old sweater and jeans. Once I looked a little better I got in my car and started to drive. I had my favorite playlist playing in the car. I was almost screaming there from the princess and the frog. I see these guys from the other car give me a strange look but I don't care I keep singing. I finally get to campus and go to my room I know I'm on the 2nd floor and my room number is 34, I finally find it and it doesn't look like my roommate is here all of her stuff is but she isn't, I go down to my car and start to unload my boxes from the car.

*One hour later*

I finish unloading and unpacking my car and room, I think half of the room looks good. I look at the time and it's 6:23 im really hungry so I decide to go get something from McDonald's because it's just around the corner so I will just walk. I grab my keys, phone, wallet, and earbuds. I head out the door and start to walk down the street I make it the mc"dolands and order 20 pc nuggets and fries I am so hungry. I start to walk back and a car starts to slow down and rolls down its windows.

"Hey sweetheart what you doing walking all by yourself," the man in the driver's seat says

I don't answer him and I start to walk a little faster.

"hey I'm talking to you!" he says he sounds anger

I start to run down the street, I see them follow right behind me I turn the corner and hide behind a tree. I see them go past me, I release the breath I didn't know I was holding.I start to walk back again but a little faster. im going to start to bring the pepper spray with me from now on, should I tell my mom about that thing? No, she would freak out and try to get me to come back home and drive an hour for school every day.

I finally get back to my dorm and flop onto my bed. What a day I packed all my things into my room and set it up. I almost got kidnapped and got Mc"dolands such a great day. I opened up my laptop and started to watch Orange is the new black and ate my food.

After a couple of episodes, I look at the time and release it's getting late so I hop up and put on a white tank top and pink shorts and hop into bed.

I set my alarms for the morning and fell asleep watching power puff girls.

#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#

Hope you all enjoy Have a wonderful night/day myloves