Clash Of The Titans (Infinity War 2018)

-TITAN-

A blue portal appears on the surface of the dead planet Titan. With a confidence few have, the Mad Titan Thanos walks out.

With 4 of the 6 infinity stones in his possession, he looks around for the "arrival" of Maw and the Time Stone

With 4 of the 6 infinity stones in his possession, he looks around for the "arrival" of Maw and the Time Stone. He spots the destroyed Q-ship a few yards away.

"So, we finally come face-to-face." A voice calls out, which gets Thanos's attention as he turns.

Y/N is seated on a large rock as his Sharingan shines brightly behind his mask. Thanos takes a good look at the cause of his frequent nightmares. Those cursed eyes of his.

"I take it the Maw is dead."

Y/N nods, "Correct. And I'm the one that did the deed."

Thanos takes a few steps forward,
"This day extracts a heavy toll. But not all is lost. It seems Maw accomplished his mission. The stones within my grasp sense that the Time Stone is near."

As Thanos continues to walk, Quill is hidden behind rumble with a smirk. While Spidey looks down from an elevated position.

Y/N wipes the front of his black suit as he stands on his feet.

Y/N takes a good look at his surroundings before looking straight ahead at the Mad Titan.

"So this is your home, I presume."

Thanos laughs softly to himself,
"It was. And it was beautiful."

Thanos closes his fist, which activates the red Reality Stone. Y/N looks around as the scenery changes to a more vibrant version of the planet.

"Titan was like most planets" Thanos continues,
"Too many mouths, not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution."

Suddenly, the area shifts again. This time, to a elegant-looking courthouse. Y/N finds himself in a seat, observing a hearing that's going on.

In the front is a row of higher-ups. Y/N assumes that they are Titan's like Thanos. Standing in front of them is 4 people.

 Standing in front of them is 4 people