Chapter 18

Happy reading.

"Ye dekho isse kaise kapde pehen kar ghum rahi hai idhar se udhar. Hamari reputation ka kuch khayal nahi. Huh. Pata nahi konse chindi bazaar se uthaya hai dress." Jealousy was oozing out of Rasheda's harsh words.

Not wanting to create a scene Hoor left the place & sat with Mirha all the time not wanting to face another insult & create a scene.

"Kya baat hai bada sharmaya jaa raha hai." She couldn't spend 1 minute without teasing Mirha.
"Kahi raat k baare me to nahi socha ja raha." She dramarically said making a horrified expression.

"Tum...bhot khush kismat ho k mai abhi dulhan hu or kuch kar nahi sakti..." Mirha gritted her teeth while laughing making her laugh out loud but suddenly recovered herself when some aunty came to meet the bride.

She wasn't interested in the commotion between them but startled when they started talking to her.

"Ap kya karti hai." That aunty directly started taking her interview.

"Padhai karti hu." She replied politely.

"Acha konsi field me."

"Events." Mirha wanted to laugh out loud at her answer. She really didn't want that aunty to like her.

"Events?...matlab..." Aunty trailed making a face and went away.

Mirha laughed silently looking at her scowl containing face.

Just then they saw Azhar, coming towards them grinning ear to ear. Hoor looked at him confusedly. She still wasn't able to differentiate between the twins. Just their eye's colors were different. And they took advantage of this by confusing people to death.

"Hoor aapi. Ye le joote chupa kar rakhiye." Hoor's eyes widened seeing him wearing Saad's shoes. He came behind her & removed them inside the flower basket under Hoor's chair. He ran away after that not looking back.

×××××××
Only family friends & some special guests were remained. All of them were enjoying to their fullest. Fajar was roaming here & there meeting with guests and her friends casually. As Groom's side has to travel 2 hours journey thats why event was wrapping up early.

She again stopped to greet one of the aunty when her eyes fell on a boy of roughly 19-20 age. He was sitting in all ladies function casually talking on mobile. He didn't seem to be one of the guest. Fajar confusedly looked here & there. Only family boys were allowed here that to if they had any work. She got more suspicious when he bent down clutching his stomach.

Fajar got into action. Her sixth sence was working very fast. She at once took out her mobile and dialled Zaydan's number. In two rings he picked up the phone.

"Ha Fajar bolo." He asked.

"Bhai listen to me carefully. A boy is sitting here in ladies section. He didn't seemed to be family. And I havn't seen him before. Please check. I can't do anything here Bhai." She rambled in one breath. "I think he is hiding somethin."

"The boy in green shirt?" Zaydan asked. She looked up only to see Zaydan making his way toward that boy.

"Yes Bhai that only. He is hiding something." She whispered now.

Zaydan saw the boy getting up and walking casually.

Cutting off the call he lunged towards him. Grabbing his collor he slapped him acrossed the face.

"Hai kon tu? Or yaha kya kar raha hai?" Zaydan asked him with dangerous raised voice. He saw the boy clutching something under his shirt. He pulled his hands away. A purse fell from it.