𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

Y/N'S POV

 when they realeased me, i was fully healed. as i walked into class. i saw everyone's eyes turn to me. " what?" todoroki said " why are you here? you should still be he-" " sike! bitches im done healing. no hero got time for that bullshit huh?" i said cooly and walked to my desk. i sat down and todoroki said " i seriously think you st-" " NO. peppermint, NO" i said.  then some rando said " i wonder who is gonna be our teacher since aizawa is out" then aizawa walked in covered in bandages. " SEE EVEN EREASER-HEAD GOT NO TIME FOR HEALING BULLSHIT!" i bulrted out in triumph. " yes im here calm down. the battle isn't over yet."  the what now isnt porque?  i thought then he added. " we have the sports festival coming up soon." then grape shit said. " its just s sports festival can't we skip it?" i wanted to kill him for that. but Deku took care of that. 

//time skip becuz im lazy AF///

i was walking home when someone's hand was on my shoulder. i quickly pulled away and was ready to land the killing blow, when i just saw peppermint. " oh hey." " hey angel." he said while smiling. "haha." i retorted. " want to walk home together angel?" i nodded. " sure. why not- oh wait. before i turn the corner i have to return to my glamour and you need to leave... dad can't see you." " why not?" " just NO. okay? i dont want to get in trouble." he nodded. " fair enough." ask we walked he had his arm around my shoulder making me blush extremely hard, when " hey! get away from My todoroki-kun!" we looked up to see another girl our age. she ran up to us and pushed me away. " thats so rude. todoroki- are you okay? did she hurt you?" i just looked at him in disbelief. he looked at me frantically. i sighed grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him away. " hey dont touch my todoroki like that!" then i heard todoroki say, " she's my girlfriend, she can do whatever she wants!" " pepperminnnnttttttttttttt." i said " not IN PUBLIC." he gave me a small smile. we left the confused bitch behind and continues on our way.  i peeked around the corner. "okay. that my place. i should go." i closed my eyes and imagined my old uniform. i opened my eyes and saw i was in glamour. todoroki looked so surprised. " ta-da!" i said and smiled brightly

todoroki's POV]

Y/N closed her eyes and then i saw a shimmering above her UA uniform. when she opened her eyes, she saw how surprised i looked. " ta-da!" she said and then smiled. and then nearly gave me a bloody nose. ah, she's too cute.  she was about to turn the corner when i grabbed her arm. she looked at me. "yes?" i pulled her in and kissed her on the lips again. it wasnt long but it was subtle and quick. i pulled away and blushed. she did the same too and smiled. " love you todoroki! bye!" she said and skipped to her house. i sighed and turned to my place. 

Y/N's POV

this is at midnighttttttt

i put my H/C up in a tall ponytail and put on my training bra and tights. putting on my gloves, i snuck downstairs literally floating. above the ground and then knocked over some pans and pots. shit "who's there?" my dad yelled. i quickly got into some glamour that showed me in pajamas. " nobody! FUCK OFF!" i yelled back. " WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU LITTLE SHIT????"i misled and then hightailed it for my gym room. i shut the door behind me. i was on our garss ( GARSS WHY IS THIS SO FUNYY)  field out back. it was dark and cold. just how i like it. i started off with some laps, then i started my gymnastics. front flips, somersaults, cartwheels, handstands, ETC. then i enetered a gym that we have. it in the back and its a pretty big building. i turned on the lights then walked over to the boxing section and worked on that. 

todoroki's POV

same timmmeee

i lay in bed awake.  i wonder what's angel doing right now? i thought. and then decided to go out for a quick jog. i passed her house and noticed some light coming from the back. i sneaked back there to find a gym where Y/N was training. she was punching bags and kicking them as well. i watched for five more minutes. she was covered in bruises, but she kept on going.  wow. her fighting style is so loose. then i realized that she was starting to bleed a little bite. turns out she pushed to hard on one of her bruises causing it to break.  no way. not on my watch.  i ran into the gym and grabbed her arm. she freaked out and almost punched my face but i ducked. "chill Y/N its me." her face looked horrifed. " OMG IM SO SORRY PEPPERMINT." " its okay. but the real problem is, are you?" she looked down at her bruises. " yep! jusr a few bruises! no problem!" i frowned. "stop pushing yourself. you'll get hurt this way." i dragged her to a bench and pulled out some gauze. " take a break before you continue angel." " okay..." she held out her arm and i badaged all her wounds. " how many are there?" " 36 i counted them myself." " 36???!!!!" " well i originally thought there were 37 but now there are 36." " oh god." i sat next to her. " better?" she nodded. " the sports festival is tomorrow. are you ready?" she nodded. " i should get some sleep. bye!" she said and kissed me on the cheek then left her gym. leaving me there. smiling as if i finally had a good childhood. ( i-)