What. Is. That?

Another kinda short chap! School is starting soon but I'm going to try to keep posting. Fanfictionist2004 helped me pick out the idea from my list.

Peter Parker basically skipped out the dmv. He finally got his license! He caught a bus back to the tower to tell the others.

~TIME YEET~

The elevator dinged.

"Hey Peter!" Steve called out.

"Hey." Bucky and Sam said from the couch.

"Hey Pete!" Wanda said brightly.

Nat waved without looking up from the knife she was sharpening. She was clearly smiling though.

A muffled "Hi." came from the vents.

"FRIDAY where are Tony and Bruce?" Peter asked.

"They are in the lab. Would you like me to call them up?"

"Yes please. Could you get Pepper too if she's not busy?"

"Of course."

Tony and Bruce got out the elevator and Pepper came up a bit after that.

"So why'd you call everyone here Pete?" Pepper asked when they all gathered in the kitchen (Clint came down from the vents).

"I got my license!" Peter squealed, happily waving it in the air. There were assorted cheers and claps. Tony patted him on the back and Wanda gave him a hug.

"Thanks!" Peter said, "Now all I have to do is save up for a car."

Pepper chuckled a bit, "Sweetie, Tony has dozens of cars I've never seen him use. Take one of those. Please."

"Yeah sure kid."

Tony and Peter got in the elevator and headed down to Tony's personal garage. They passed all the old suits and rounded the corner. Peter froze in his tracks.

"What. Is. That?"

It was a deep red car with gold highlights

It was a deep red car with gold highlights. On the hood was a large arc reactor. The license plate said IRONMAN.

Tony laughed. "It's a modified Tesla. It's got FRIDAY and that arc reactor in the front is real, it powers the car. Completely clean."

Peter was speechless. "Can- can I...?"

This caused Tony to laugh even more. "Of course."

~TIME YEET~

Peter woke up on Monday and grabbed a waffle. He headed down to the garage and couldn't help but smile. The car was perfect. He opened the door and plopped in.

FRIDAY's voice echoed through the garage, "Hello. Identification?"

"Peter Parker."

"Hello Peter. I would like to inform you someone tried to break in. I didn't get a good look at them but they seemed pretty surprised I could talk." Peter snickered. "Would you like me to connect to your phone and play your AC/DC playlist?"

"You know me too well FRIDAY."

"I try. And I'm glad you've stopped mixing them and Led Zeppelin up."

Peter pulled into the school parking lot and spotted Ned. He pulled right up next to him.

"It's Britney bitch."

Ned spun around and got the happiest look on his face. "Did Tony give you a car?!"

"Yep." Peter replied. "Oh no. Flash 6 o'clock."

"Penis Parker. I'm going to have to call the police and report a stolen car."

FRIDAY spoke up, "I would like to inform you Peter Parker was given this car by Tony Stark."

"Pfft right." Flash said, clearly nervous.

FRIDAY played back the conversation from two days ago, "It's a modified Tesla. It's got FRIDAY and that arc reactor in the front is real, it powers the car. Completely clean." "Can- can I?" "Of course."

Flash went pale. Ned and Peter laughed.

"Hey Ned, we still got time before first period, you wanna go for a ride?"

"Uh YEAH!"

I really want that car...