Who took her?

The Falconclaw pack, with Aphmau:

It'd almost been a full 2 weeks since Aphmau moved into the Falconclaw pack. She had found herself enjoying every second of her stay with her new friends and Aaron. She had mostly stayed inside up until this point but she was planning to go out with Aaron during his rounds throughout the day.

It was some time around 6am. Aphmau slid out of Aaron's grasp and headed for the bathroom, soon showering and getting dressed. She was wearing some high wasted jean shorts and a purple, long-sleeved crop-top. She put her hair up into two buns, also putting on some deodorant.

She held her hand out for Jeff to hop on, opening and closing the door quietly. They made their way to the kitchen and once they got to the large room, Aphmau grabbed a jar of peanuts. She laid a small towel down for sanitary reasons and brought Jeff to the counter.

She let him hop off of her hand and she grabbed a few peanuts for him. Without her realizing, Nana and Katelyn entered the kitchen.

"Good morning Aphmau!~" Nana whispered. Katelyn walked past Aphmau and patted her shoulder. She slightly jumped at her touch but calmed down a bit because she realized that it was just her blue haired friend.

"Mornin' Aph," Katelyn yawned. She looked over at Jeff and patted his head.
"And good morning to you too, Jeff." Aphmau giggled at Katelyn's tired tone. Katelyn grabbed 3 bags of Dorito's and gave the other two woman the remaining two.

"Thanks Katelyn." Aphmau smiled.

"No problemo." She replied, sitting down on a chair at the Island. Aphmau sat across from her and Nana sat next to her. They ate their chips and chatted quietly, in order to not wake anyone else up.

After about 30 minutes, Dottie joined the trio as well and they snacked while talking.

Aphmau felt a pair of arms snake around her sides, gaining a startled recaction. Of course, after a moment she know who it was. The girls started teasing her because of how red she was.

"Hey Aph." Aaron spoke softly, kissing her head.
"And hi ladies."

She turned around to face him, a joking offended look on her face. "What do you think I am? A rat?" The other women burst out with laughter. Where did this confidence come from? When did I get comfortable here?

"What do you mean..?" He questioned, genuinely confused as to what he did "wrong".

"hI ApH, aNd Hi lAdieS." The small werewolf repeated what he said in a mocking tone with a bucket load of sass to back it up.

"Even if you were a rat, you'd be a very cute rat." Katelyn let out a snort in her fit of laughter, covering her mouth. Dottie leaned under the table to laugh. Zane, Garroth, and Travis groggily found themselves walking into the room.

"Was that supposed to be a compliment?!" Garroth, Zane, and Travis were staring dumbfounded, the girls were still laughing. Nana had left to gather ingredients from the other room in order to make food for the rest of the pack, who were now beginning to file in to the dining room.

It was about 8:30am at this point.

Aaron and Aphmau were done "arguing" after the small woman knocked him in the stomach with her fist. He responded by dramatically falling to the floor.

"Gosh, I guess I don't know my own strength sometimes." Aphmau grinned pridefully. She knew that he wasn't actually hurt so him boucing up wasn't a suprise.

She turned around for about 3 seconds and started strutting towards the table. She wasn't expecting Aaron to run up behind her, picking her up by the waist and spinning her around.

"PUT ME DOWN OR SO HELP ME I'LL Uh...." She took a moment of silence, the room full of about 36 werewolves going silent as well. "I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT I'LL DO BUT IT'LL BE SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF NOT GIVING YOU ATTENTION WHICH YOUVE PROVEN TO NEED A LOT OF!" Aaron put her down quickly.

"OKAY OKAY YOU WIN!" The rest of the room broke out in laughter again. They sat down and ate breakfast. Aphmau subconsciously held his hand under the table.

After breakfast, Aaron and her went back to their room for a bit.

Once they reached the room, Aphmau sat down on the bed, Aaron went to the bathroom to freshen up. Aphmau opened the window for Jeff to go outside.

Aaron came out of the bathroom, sitting on the bed and pulling Aphmau onto his lap.

"Hey Aaron?" Aphmau said, leaning into him.

"Yes Aphmau?" He questioned.

"Can I come with you for your rounds today? I wanna play with the kids at the daycare!" Aphmau asked. She didn't think he would say no and she was right.

"Of course we can. It's actually the perfect day because I have to do my rounds and check in with the rest of the pack." He smiled and Aphmau suddenly felt a wave of warmth wash over her.

"YES!" She cheered, happily running to the bathroom and applying some makeup. Foundation, lipstick, eyeshadow, and eyeliner. She marched out of the bathroom and grabbed onto Aaron's arm, latching herself around him.

They walked out of the pack house talking and made their way toawrds the daycare.

———————————————————

The Falconclaw pack, With Aaron:

Aphmau ran off into the playground to play with the kids. After a few short minutes, they loved her. Aaron was inside with the daycare owner, Leona.

"Hey! It's been a while since you've visited the daycare! Who's the girl?" Leona gasped, wiggling her eyebrows teasingly. Aaron had forgotten that she didn't eat dinner with the pack.

He felt a blush moving onto his face. "That's Aphmau, she's my luna." He looked over at Aphmau sitting with the kids and showing Jeff to them. Jeff had seemingly showed up out of the blue when she got there. He danced around her hand like a show pony. The kids stared in awe.

"She's wonderful." Aaron stared at her longingly. Leona laughed.

"God, I didn't know you were so cheesy!" Aaron looked away from Aphmau and glared at his black haired friend. They lightheartedly talked about the pack before looking out of the window again.

Where is Aphmau!?

——————————————————-

HAHAHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGERS!!!