All My Love, Li

Wow.

Can I just thank you for being here? Like, in this chapter? You've been through a lot but hey, you're reading this now! You're fighting, you're standing, you're alive — you keep going. I'm so proud of you.

I wrote HYA because I wanted to preserve my SHS memories. That was my only reason. I only wanted to write down my experience — no, I didn't have a Sarathiel in my life but I had friends and my family when I doubted myself. Believe me, they care. They love you. So please, keep going. In all of my stories, I won't get tired of telling this — keep going.

Thank you for cutting me some slack. This was my first story and believe me, I wasn't serious at first. I just wanted to finish a story while on quarantine. I know, I have technicalities such as grammatical and typographical errors to fix in this story. I promise I'll improve in each book I write. I was never a writer in the first place, I was a mere reader. I started reading here in 2013 and only started writing in 2020. So, I hope you'll have patience as I hone my crafts.

I dedicate this book for those who read Zafirah's journey in SHS. You know who you are, I'm really grateful. There's too many to mention, but I'm always grateful. Really. Di ako magsasawang pasalamatan kayo.

I also dedicate this to my SHS teachers and classmates. They'll never get to read this, of course. But hey, it's the thoughts that counts!

I hope you learned something in this story. Kahit katiting ay sana may nakuha kayo. I know it's mostly fluff but I really want you to know that it's okay to feel sad sometimes, but learn to open up to others — there's someone who are willing to listen to you. If you can't find them, then talk to me. You matter to me. Always take note of that. But sometimes, you find solace within yourself. Yes, that's possible. And I hope, even just a little bit, you found solace within this story too.

Finally, always take care of your mental health! It's important! Take care of it, okay? Ily more than 3000. (I miss this line, haha!)

UPDATE: I have tweaked this story a bit (revamp) because I felt like I rushed writing it before. Please do forgive the typographical and grammatical errors that I didn't notice as I was revamping the story. I will edit it again once I have found an available time.

I hope after reading this story, you won't invalidate the feelings of others. Having empathy won't hurt you. Try to understand their situation more. It may not look hard for you but for them it is already a battle to live everyday.

In case you find yourself in the same position as Zafirah, here are numbers where you can contact and have someone to talk to:

HOPELINE

Tel: 632-804-4673

0917-558-4673

2919 (for Globe and TM Subscribers)

National Center for Mental Health

Tel: 0917-899-8727
989-8727

Crisis Line Philippines

Tel: 893-7606, 893-7603

63 917 800 1123

63 2 893 7603

63 922 893 8944

Email: crisisline@i-manila.com.ph

FROM DOH:

08/26/2020

08/26/2020

All my love,

Li