~ Chapter 39 ~ (The Butterfly Estate)

"Sigh... This is such a long day" Shinobu said to herself while walking back to the butterfly estate. She jumped on top of the front gate instead of opening it as usual.

Shinobu then walks toward inside of the mansion before she heard a ruckus from other rooms. It seems it's coming from a patient room. "Soo cold! That's such a cold thing to say" Shinobu heard a voice of a boy.

"You don't know how good you have it!" she heard another voice which is very familiar. It's Aoi's. From the sound of it, she's scolding someone.

Shinobu decided to check up on them and goes to the room. She opened up the door and entered before she found a boy sitting on the stool while saying he's terrified of the Hashira.

Shinobu heard what the boy heard and decided to tease the poor boy. "Hello!" Shinobu greeted loudly from the back of the boy.

The boy jumped from the shock "Hashira! Lady Kocho!" the boy said feeling dread. "Hello!" Shinobu greeted the boy again.

The boy bow himself in front of Shinobu with respect (fear), "Oh hello! Goodbye!" the boy said before running away out of the room and closed the door immediately.

Shinobu just watched before smiling to herself, "Well that was fun hehe" Shinobu said to herself before facing the three boys in front of him.

~With Kanae~

Kanae is feeling better now, she already took enough rest to replenish her energy for the day. Kanae walked out of her room and began walking around the manor.

Kanae found Aoi who is walking with a basket filled with laundry. "Hey Aoi, do you need any help?" Kanae asked watching Aoi doing it by herself.

"Oh! You're awake master Kanae! And no, I'm fine by myself, thank you for your concern" Aoi said. Kanae sighed when she heard Aoi calling her master, "Aoi, I already told you many times not to call me master. We are family and it feels weird with you calling me master"

"Sorry master Kanae, I'm already used to calling you that. Anyway I have work to do, soo pardon me" Aoi said. However before she could go, Kanae asked another thing, "Aoi, is Shinobu already back?"

"Yes, master Shinobu already returned and she's currently at one of the patients room" Aoi said before she leave Kanae alone.

Soo the Hashira meeting already ended. She has to find Shinobu and ask for the details about the meeting. Kanae walked towards patients room and checked few.

She hasn't still found Shinobu. Suddenly, Kanae heard a door slam. "Lady Kocho is soo scary..." Kanae heard before she found a boy sweating while taking an air.

Kanae approached the boy before asked, "Is everything alright? You seems terrified" Kanae asked looking at the boy condition right now.

However the boy becomes paler right now after she heard Kanae asking him. "Oh my! You're getting pale, please wait here. I'll get Shinobu" Kanae said.

"No, No, you don't have to Lady Kocho! I'm fine. You don't have to call for the other Lady Kocho!" The boy said before running away.

Kanae watched the boy's behaviour with a questionable look on her face before shrugged. Kanae then opened the door which the boy slamed earlier and finally found Shinobu.

It seems like Shinobu is talking to 3 boys in front of her. Kanae just waited for her sister to finish until she called her. "Hey Shinobu..."

Shinobu turned her attention to Kanae, "Nee-san, what are you doing?you're supposed to rest right now" Shinobu said with a clear concern on her voice.