Chapter 43

"Good evening, my dear

"Good evening, my dear. Long time no see."

The blood in my veins automatically froze and for a brief moment all the pain seemed to be blown away.
In the meantime the hair on the back of my neck began to stand up while a fiery shiver went through my body, causing the anger inside of me to slowly find it's way to the surface again.

But no sooner had I realized who was behind me, all the misery quickly returned and reminded me of the pathetic state I was in.

"Didn't think I would meet you here," I heard Wonwoo chuckle behind me in amusement as his gaze pierced right into my own spine.

I tried to swallow the lump in my dry throat, my trembling fingers clenching convulsively into the hard edge of the sink while a few drops of the cold water continued to run down my face, dripping of my nose and chin before landing right in it.

"What do you want", I finally spoke up, my voice being quieter than expected.

"Continue our last conversation," he clicked his tongue before I could hear him slowly approaching me.

"Unfortunately we were interrupted by your friends."

Everything inside me screamed, telling me to finally turn around and fight that bastard, but instead I felt like I was paralyzed. Maybe because I didn't want to get into more trouble... or maybe because I knew that I didn't stand a chance at that moment.

After all, I had already tried to take on Donghyuck this afternoon, but he had easily fended me off.
Now that a few more hours had passed, I was sure I had absolutely no chance against him.

Even before I could weigh my options, I felt a hard grip on my shoulder and was torn around my own axis. My knees twitched uncontrollably and almost lost balance if the boy hadn't pushed me against the sink behind me.

"So, let's talk about NCT," he grinned diabolically and looked down at me with a sinister look.

"Don't... let go", it fleetingly left my lips as I tried to free myself from its grip.

At a certain point, all remaining energy left me though, whereupon I gave in and let my arm hang next to my body lifelessly.
The fire in my eyes, which expressed my aversion to him and the other gangs, was practically extinguished. I felt empty.

"What happened to you," Wonwoo frowned, but kept his spiteful smirk.

"Are they giving you drugs or something?"

What does everyone want with their fucking drugs? You can be a total wreck even without that shit, I'm the living proof.

"I got nothing to do... with... with NCT," I stammered softly as the throbbing in my head got stronger and stronger with every second that passed.

I felt my head shaking, just like the rest of my body and I knew I would eventually collapse, if I had to go on like this.

"Stop talking shit," he suddenly growled at me, his grin wiped off his face for the first time and seriousness appearing instead.

"They wouldn't have helped you escape if you had nothing to do with them."

I tried to breathed in silently, but ended up gasping for air rather frantically. My heart threatened to jump out of my chest any second, while my eyes were about to close right here and now.
I was fucked and the only person to blame was me.

"Answer me!" he finally yelled angrily at me as he noticed me gradually closing my eyes.

Before I could reply, he grabbed my hair aggressively and tore my head back so that I was now looking up at him.
I instantly yelped at the pain that spread from my scalp in all directions and  contributed to my miserable condition.

I should have expected it. I should have known that SVT would actually show up and try to get some information about the other guys.
I was so blinded by my own stupidity and fear that I had completely neglected and ignored my own body and its needs, showing a weak side of me that resembled the exact opposite of my true self.

"I don't know anything" it faintly left my lips before my eyes finally closed and I was about to fall asleep despite his painful grip.

As expected, he didn't let it happen though and immediately started pulling my hair even harder, making me wish I would've been able to keep my eyes open.

Before I could react to his rough actions, he suddenly let go of my shoulders and punched me right in the face, using all his strength whereupon my body automatically fell onto the cold and hard floor.
My head hit the ground in the same second and I felt as if every bit of life was gradually leaving me.

I groaned iritated as I lay with my stomach on the floor, every single one of my nerves throbbing with dreadful pain. 

Everything around me was spinning and I knew that I wasn't even able to pick myself up again. Instead, salty tears started burning in my eyes, making their way down my pink cheeks shortly afterwards, while my whole body shook uncontrollably.

I neither sobbed nor made any kind of sound. I just kept shaking as the situation as well as my own existence became too much for me.

"Still not ready to talk, huh?" Wonwoo's voice resounded again before the gang member bent over my weak body and turned me roughly on my back, so that I was looking right back into his threatening eyes.

Not a second later, his fingers found their way around the collar of my shirt before he lifted my upper body with ease.
My head fell motionlessly into my neck, while a metallic taste spread in my mouth. The impact with his fist must've been so hard that it tore my lip, causing the blood to  find its way into my mouth.

His face came much closer to mine as I painfully groaned.

"Mother...fucker"

I guess even the most threatening situations weren't able to make me lose my agressive and hateful attitude that I had towards them.

Although I was a little dazed, my wish I had was clear and precise. I wanted to see him suffer. I wanted all of his worst nightmares to come true and haunt him day and night, but unfortunately I was the one in the pathetic situation.

"You'll regret this," the boy grumbled angrily and  raised his fist once more, ready to punch me in the face a second time.

Right when he was about to reached out with his arm, a metallic click sounded, echoing across the room while stopping Wonwoo mid-movement.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

Finally 2 new chapters ayee🙈