14 - Preparation

[3rd person's Point of View]

"Isshiki-senpai, we're back!" Soma yelled still covered by the fog.

"Minna-san welcome back!" Isshiki said and waved. "You survived the hellish training camp. Good jo- Huh?" Isshiki stopped shocked.

"I'm back." Soma said with a body-builder-like figure.

"Soma-kun? You've gotten so manly?" Isshiki said. "The training must've been hard."

He then turned to Megumi who was now holding a chain while chewing a gum. "Tadakoro-chan? Is that you? You all look wild--"

"Shut up!" Megumi said while spinning her chain around.

Yuki cracked her knuckles and laugh maniacally. "Let's beat him up."

"Yeah, let us." Aoki and Shoji replied in unison while crouching down on the floor.

"Stop being disrespectful to him." Ryoko snapped. She was now wearing eye-shadows and lipstick. Her pupils then dilated. "I won't allow it." she added which made Isshiki flinch.

"Ibusaki-kun? Your cute hairstyle has been ruined." Isshiki said as he looks at the cave-man-like style of Shun's.

"Shaggy." Shun muttered.

"By the way, Where's (Reader)-chan and Marui-kun?" Isshiki asked looking around. "They're the only ones not here."

They all looked at him. "Who's (Reader)-chan?"

"Don't tell me... She already went back to her world?" Isshiki gasped as they stared at him confused.

"This is all that we found of Marui." Shun said taking something out of his hair. It was Marui's worn out glasses.

"That can't be... Marui-kun! (Reader)-chan!" Isshiki cried.

He then suddenly sat up sweating. "A nightmare? Today's the 3rd day." the naked Isshiki said and slid the curtain to look out the window. "I hope you're all well. (Reader)-chan please don't leave yet..."

{ CAMP FROM HELL }

Today was a busy day, but as usual you finished first. The topic was about ramen, you were still hanging around waiting for Megumi and Soma but Alice called you.

Currently, you were standing behind Alice leaning on the wall while eating your lollipop, Kurokiba's in front of you playing with the black and white balls on his hand. The mood suddenly tensed up.

"Don't think that you can act like a queen forever." Alice said as Erina passed by her.

"Thanks for the warning." Erina said as her assistant, Hisako Arato; looked at you. You gave her a wink so she looked away blushing; obviously feeling awkward by what you just did.

"I'll file it away just in case, as a nonsense from a commoner." Erina added then looked back at Alice. Alice smirked not turning back to look at Erina.

After Erina was gone from your sight you turned to Alice. "Gee Alice, you enjoy this?" you asked she then pouted at you.

"Yes, and do you enjoy that?" She asked pointing at the lollipop in your mouth. You nodded.

"You want one?" You asked then she shook her head. She then grabbed your arm and Kurokiba's arm.

"Let's go!" she yelled.

"Where?" You asked while being pulled by her.

"Let's play Truth or Dare." she replied and pulled you towards Kurokiba's room, not giving you a chance to talk.