nine

"why is it so boring?" blue-haired taehyung whines, tired of sitting in front of the television.

"then do something." jin says, munching his chips.

"we can go outside." jimin suggests, smiling.

"yeah, go outside and have fun in the cold." taehyung sarcastically says, rolling his eyes. jimin's smile fades, pouting instead.

"we have to go outside." jungkook says, glancing at you. "you need some clothes."

you stare, confusingly. "no, i don't need clothes."

"of course you need some!" the black-haired man hisses.

staying in his place after one day wearing the same clothes made jungkook feel guilty. he didn't lend you some clothes, not that he forgot about it, but because you didn't want to.

"i don't have money."

"that's on me." the blue-haired man says, raising his left hand.

"here comes mister rich boy," yoongi mutters to himself, looking at his feet.

"i heard that!" taehyung jokingly glares, and the brown-haired chuckles. everyone agreed to the idea, deciding to go after a minute.

"we can walk, it's not that far." jungkook says, locking the apartment's door.

they finally step outside, seeing the visible winter on sight. it's morning, yet it is seemingly cold as ever. "it's so cold!" pink-haired jimin complains, embracing himself.

you look up, watching the blue sky above you. thinking if your dear mother misses you.

she doesn't.

she doesn't care anymore.

you suddenly flinches when he interrupts your moment. "the sky's beautiful, isn't it?" jungkook says, smiling brightly.

you nod, "hmm."

"come on, we'll buy you new clothes."

walking in the white snow, the cold breeze dancing around, yet why does it feel warm when the boys walk, with you in between?