Fine Line.

A/N: you've made it.. let's finish it together. I love y'all so much.

PSA: this will be in 4 different POV's so make sure you're paying attention to that!

Also, I promise playing fine line at the exact moment it tells you to will make it so much better(:

Ahh I'm nervous and excited let's do this.

SANDY'S POV:

Well, Harry stepped out for the last half of the day to be with Mitch... But mostly to give me some time with my best friend. Holy shit I really didn't think this day would come... The day I saw her giving a serious fuck about herself. I had always wished and hoped for it, but I didn't know if I'd ever see it... She told me a little over a month ago that she was moving back to Nevada alone. She told me she had already told Harry the day before, and I was definitely shocked. I was sad over it only for a few minutes, knowing if I really feel like bothering her I can make the drive to do it...

It's odd to think that I won't be hearing that smoothie shop door ring, and I wont see her bright blonde hair walking through the door anymore though... I've been friends with her since she got here. That's seven years of friendship we've had... She's the longest friend I've actually ever had now that I think about it, and she can easily take the title for the best friend I've ever had, and will ever have..

Shit I need to stop treating it like she's dying.. She's moving a few hours away, it's not the end of the world.. I tape over one of the boxes again, making sure it's all sealed and contained, and the bathroom door opens. She walks out with wet hair, but clothes on, and I go back to taping the box.

"Thank you.. For helping me I mean." She speaks out as she throws her towel in a hamper.

"Bitch shut up, you don't have to thank me.. If packing with you is how I can get you alone I'd take it any day... But I think you're all packed up.. I'm pretty sure everything is done." I tell her, looking at the boxes stacked up around the two of us.

"It's weird... It's always been weird seeing the boxes I mean... It's like when you're living somewhere everything seems like so much, but when you look at it from this perspective, and you see that your entire life can fit in a few boxes it's just.. It's odd." She shakes her head, and throws herself on the edge of the bed, looking straight up at the ceiling. I walk towards her, and throw myself on the bed right next to her, looking at the same thing.

"How are you feeling?" I ask, knowing she's the queen of overthinking literally everything.

"Sandy, do you think I'm making the right choice?" She asks softly.

"I do.. Hell yeah I do. None of us want you to go... Not a single one of us but we know damn well it's what you need, and it's what you've needed for years now.. It's bittersweet." I tell her honestly.

"It really is... Half of me is excited, and the other half of me is scared as hell.." She tells me, and it sounds like she's getting choked up. I sit there in silence, waiting for her to say something else, and just as soon as I think she wont I hear her let out a heavy breath, and I see her wipe under her eyes. "I'm so scared of this Sandy... I don't want it to be for nothing, I don't want this to be a mistake." She speaks softly now, and I stand up, and pull her to a sitting position. I bend down so I'm eye level with her and I keep hold of her shoulders.

"Listen to me. Darlene Summers you never do things without a purpose. You never have, and you never will. You are constantly doing better than your past self, and you're constantly blowing everyones mind around you. You aren't making a mistake... It can't be for nothing because you're going to do amazing things. None of us know what yet, I don't even think you know what you want to do yet, but whatever it is it'll be the best thing because you did it... The self doubt is the thing that's been keeping you here. As soon as you let go of that, you're free... Let yourself be free bitch! Be a butterfly, not a caterpillar." I give her a nod, and she laughs with tears in her eyes.