14 || Breech

Tether Me - Galleaux

Olivia's P. O. V

I told him about how I found Maddison snooping around my room. He seemed to get angry but somehow kept his composure.

"Did she take anything?" He asked me. I replied with "I don't know."

"I'll deal with her don't worry." Zion said sinisterly. I thought that he was gonna yell and fire her but clearly I didn't know what he was actually going to do.

What if I became evil for Zion? Like for him to love me. No, I couldn't that's not my nature. Well maybe I could...

I went down stairs following the sweet aroma of food. What did chef cook for dinner tonight? I saw Maddison sitting at the table with a plate in front of her. I took a seat in front of her feeling uneasy.

The chef placed our meals down in front of us including Zions but he wasn't at the table yet. I started to dig in but Maddison on the other hand decided to wait. I have no idea why.

Zion came a few minutes later and sat in his seat. He nodded a head towards me and lifted up his silver covering and so did Maddison at the same time.

Was that suppose to be lady like? Wait for the man? As if! Fuck Zion I'm hungry. They both started to eat and Maddison tried to make small talk with Zion. He replied with an uninterested tone every time.

I started swishing my food contents around my plate. I looked up at Zion because he asked me a question. "What's wrong?" I fake smiled and said nothing. Then asked to be excused.

Zion followed me after and pulled me to the side in the living room. I just started ranting. "I find it funny how when I told you what happen you said you'll take care of it but she's still here." I poked his chest. "And I will take care of it just give me some time." I scoffed, pushed him slightly and walked away from him.

Zion's P.O.V

Why is Olivia acting like this? Can she not figure out that this is Maddison's last meal. It's tradition in my family's killing that we give the victim one last meal. I went back to the dining table and Maddison then excused herself to take the dogs for a walk.

This is the perfect time to get my men to ambush her and take her down. Snooping, stealing and reporting back to my enemy! Like I wouldn't find out. After 20 minutes they texted me saying the deed is done. I decided to apologize to Olivia then head my way to the basement. Which was located in my locked room. Good thing Olivia never found that out.

As I was walking from Olivia's room, Nick texted me saying that Maddison was waking up from the drug. I have to get down there...fast.

I stood in front of Maddison as she woke up. I don't potentially hurt females but she is a threat to my family, to Olivia and to my business. She has to know her place and that her body will be a message to my enemy.

Maddison opened her eyes and pure fear washed over her face. I smirked in reply. "So you think you can fuck with me huh?" Maddison's head shook side to side quickly. She was scared and this fueled me more.

"I'll tell you anything you need to know. Just please don't kill me!" Maddison whimpered. I yawned. That's what they all say.

"Well that'll take the fun out of the torture wouldn't it?" I frowned.

I grabbed a scalpel off the moving tray to the side of me. I grazed the knife on her forearm and she winced in pain. Ahhh, that's what I like to hear.

In this instant, I grabbed another knife more sharper and started to cut off her ear. She screamed in pain. Screaming out "Help Me." As if anyone can hear her. I mocked her with my hands in the air. "Help Me, Help Me."

Her ear fell onto the floor. Blood spewing from the side if her head. I wrapped up the ear and said to my men "Wrap it up, put it in ice and the photograph i'm about to take. Place these items in a neatly wrapped gift box. It has to be done perfectly.

Olivia's P.O.V

I woke up to screaming filling my ears. As if it was a nightmare but it wasn't. I was determined to find out. I got out of bed and followed the sound. It was coming from Zion's piano room. I started to get scared.

I opened the door way and kept following the blood curdling screams. It was coming from behind this book case. It's definitely like in those movies. I started to feel and pull on books and lucky guess it worked. The door opened.

I walked down the torch lit pathway. Literally. The screams happened again and I jumped. I finally made my way to a large opening and there I saw.

With my very own eyes I saw Zion with a knife. Maddison cut up and bruised. She looked up at me through her plump eyes. I didn't know what to do. Do I stop this?

Zion turned around and looked at me. He seemed scared as if he didn't want me to find out about this. He walked over to me and held my face in his bloody hands.

"Go back upstairs, I'm sorry you had to see this." He kissed my forehead after saying that.

I pushed him away. I think I know how to make Zion love me. I walked over to Maddison. I mumbled a sorry before slapping her.

After that slap...something inside me unleashed. I couldn't stop. I punched her repeatedly making the chair topple over. She coughed up blood and that just fueled whatever inside way more.

What I started doing next was unconscious but conscious. Do I regret it? No.

I picked up a brick I seen in the corner of my eye. Would Zion stop me from doing this? No, he wouldn't.

I started hitting Maddison in the head repeatedly. Her blood splattering across my face and clothing. My thoughts and where this anger was coming from wasn't about Zion anymore. It was about my mother. My brother. Hell even my father I only known since I was 7. This was about everything that hurt me throughout my life.

I just released this anger upon her. In the act of slow motion. Zion rushed over to me and tried getting me off of now the dead and unrecognizable body of Maddison. I was screaming and thrashing around telling him to let me go.

I threw the brick on the floor. Crying. I just murdered somebody. I really just took a life and feel no remorse in this instant. I wanted to keep doing it. Zion pulled me upstairs. I was still crying my tears staining my bloody cheeks. His bloody fingers wiped them away as he held me.

I didn't do what I just did for Zion. I did that for myself...

|_|_|_|_|_|__|_|_|_|||||__||_

A/N

WOW THIS CHAPTER HUH? I HAVE NO WORDS FOR WHAT OLIVIA JUST DONE! Will the aftermath hit her in the morning or what?