Padmé

I shook my head as I listened to Padmé rant about Anakin for the third time today.

"Padmé Why did you even marry him if all you do is yell at each other?" I asked as I walked beside her.

"I don't know... I guess it started off perfect but.. I don't know now." She said as she let out a sigh.

"Padmé do what is good for you... and I know Anakin will understand." I said as I patted her back.

She nodded her head and I left to go and see Ahsoka. Ahsoka has left the order awhile ago, but luckily she kept in touch with me.

"How is the Senator?" Ahsoka asked with a smirk.

"How is Lux?" I asked as I plopped down beside her.

"Touchy."

"Anakin is a idiot."

"Don't I know it."

"Doesn't he and Padmé see they are both unhappy!"

"Or that a certain grey Jedi is in love with Padmé."

"Shut up."

"Nope." She said as she sent me a smile.

"I hate you."

"Love you too."

I rolled my eyes and let out a groan as my com went off.

"Kenobi here."

"It's Padmé. I need a date for the part tonight."

"Why not take Anakin?"

"We... broke up." She said softly.

I silently thanked the force and accepted to go with her. When it came around time I put my best (suit or dress) on. I let out a sigh and left to pick up Padmé.

"Wow... you look amazing." Padmé said softly.

"You don't look to bad either, your majesty." I said playfully.

"I hate when you call me that."

"You love it." I said with a laugh.

"I do." She said softly.

We made it and I let out a sigh as I saw Anakin talking to my older idiot brother.

"I see Padmé has finally told you how she feels." Anakin said with a smile.

"What?" I asked with a frown.

"About How she is in love with you."

I looked at Padmé shocked and she froze up.

"Or she hasn't... Hey Obi-wan I think I saw Yoda spike the punch."

"I swear if that toad did I'll end him." Obi-wan growled out as he and Anakin walked away.

Padmé let out a sigh and looked up at me.

"Okay so I'm in love with you... I know you probably don't feel the same-"

I quickly cut her off by leaning forward and kissing her. She let out a gasp and quickly kissed me back.

"I love you too." I said softly.

She sent me a smile and pulled me into another kiss.