Chapter 37 : Perrie Edwards

*~Liam POV~*

Niall tensed up eyeing the both of them and constantly chewing on his nails. His eyes remained glued on the two without saying a word.. Something was definitely going on. "Uh Nialler?" I tried stroking circles from his back but it seemed to do nothing in particular, he just stood there in silence.. pure and utter silence. "Niall? What's wrong?"

-|Niall POV|-

I can hear but not feel, I feel complete numbness throughout my body. Why couldn't I move? Why couldn't I breathe? It felt like my feet was permanently bolted the ground and nobody cared no matter how I pleaded. Liam tried talking to me many times for a couple of minutes, but all I could hear was rambling, I couldn't understand what he was trying to say. I didn't know why, but time stood still at the moment as I kept my gaze on the two who were still in the same spot as they were, laughing like they just told each other a funny joke that I couldn't hear.

My heart felt drained, heck even I feel drained. All that resolve I built up to try to talk to Zayn just simply seeped themselves out of me.. Now I feel completely use-- My cheeks stung snapping me back to reality. I blinked a couple of few times and saw that Louis and Harry were by my side and that Harry just slapped hard enough that his pale porcelain skin turned into a tint of red. "S-Sorry.. you weren't responding." Liam admitted guiltily while showering Harry with an apology also.

The curly headed lad shook his head, while eyeing Louis with that knowing look. They were doing it again. "What?" I asked in annoyed tone. Harry chewed on his lip while slowly cowering behind Louis who looked worriedly at both of us. "Haz.. I.. I'm sorry.." and with that I took off to the room where my luggage was, and snapped the door shut. I needed to get away from them.. even if it's just for a bit.

*[Louis POV]*

"So wait, you're telling me he just froze in mid-spot while staring at Zayn and Perrie?" Liam nodded scornfully looking back at the memories then looking at me wide-eyed. "Wait a second.. you know her?" I bobbed my head. "Yeah, she's just a friend of his.. More like brother and sister if you ask me.." "So, she doesn't have feelings for him?" Liam crossed his arms trying to ponder the thoughts. "Well she does.." my hands found themselves toward Harry, and I wrapped my arms around him from behind while burying my face on his shoulder for a second. He shuddered from beneath my grasp. At this moment, I'd probably make fun of him, but the situation's a bit serious so I didn't let the thought get to me. 

"Sad thing is Zayn rejected her because he felt weirded out a bit.. and he had a bit of a crush on our little Irish Boy at that time too though... I don't think he was aware of it to be honest.." I shrugged while pecking my boyfriend in the cheeks. Liam gasped and looked to me as If I was kidding, but I gave him a sympathetic look. "Yep, Zayn had feelings for him before too, and none of them knew nothing about it.. Kinda dense on both their sides if you ask me." Liam nodded re-composing himself while standing up straight.

"Well, question is, does she still have feelings for him?" Harry whispered loud enough for all of us to hear. I smiled and nodded. "Well we can never really tell.. Should we a--" "What are you guys standing there for? Some kind of evil plot I should be aware of?" Zayn joked while joining us. "Yeah, evil.." I rolled my eyes but I couldn't help it, but my smile widened as I released Harry from my grasp, and just entwine my hands through his. He held smiling also while tugging me along pass Zayn. "Anyways.. me and Lou has some stuff to do." he stated without looking back. "The condoms are near the washroom!" Liam reminded us with a laugh afterwards. Harry tightened his grip on my hand, and blood rose from his cheek.. How adorable.

When we arrived at the second floor, we could practically hear some sobbing from Niall's room. My hand gripped the door knob and twisting it at the same motion, and what do you know, It's locked! Great.