Ishq-8

^^^^

"Sa..laar, hello?", Noor inquired scared when she heard another knock on her door.
"who..who's it?", she asked reaching the door of room, her heart coming out of her chest due to fear.

"Baby girl! open the door it's me", she heard Ayesha's voice and got shocked.
She opened the door hurriedly hugging her.
"Ayesha! Aye..sha! I'm so scared, look at th..ese messages", she sobbed on her shoulder showing her the messages.

"Baby girl you don't look good while crying", Ayesha laughed at her.
"Aye..sha?", Noor asked bewildered.
"Meri bholi dost ye hamara prank tha", she told her closing the door behind her making her sit on the bed giving her water.
(My innocent friend, it was our prank)

Noor started crying more on hearing  her words hitting her with her hands.
"You're so..so bad, is this how you pp..prank?", she cried hiding her face in her hands.
"Aye meri gudiya, Sorry baba, I had gotten a dare to prank you or how can I hurt my doll", Ayesha explained hugging her.
"I hate you all", Noor shouted hugging her back.
"Acha na ab chup kar jao, Salaar bhai ko pata laga to mar den ge hame ke hamne unki biwi ko itna rulaya hai", she chuckled rubbing her back.
(okay, now stop crying otherwise Salaar bhai will kill us knowing that we made his wife cry this much)

"Salaar? phone?", she moved back
rubbing her eyes picking her phone dialing Salaar's number.
"What happened Noor?", Ayesha asked confused.
"I was talking with Salaar just now", Noor told her dialing again but there were no signals. Whereas Ayesha's face fell the moment she heard those words.
"Don't tell me", she shouted.
"what?", Noor asked unaware of her inner turmoil.

"Ayee larki! Why did you call Salaar bhai, now do you know what he'll do to me?", she asked grabbing Noor by her shoulders making a puppy face.
"what?", she asked.

"He said he was letting you go because he knows i'll take care of you and that if I fail to do so he'll give me a cat to take care of", she fake cried making Noor chuckle.

"Noor! you know I am allergic to cats! I can't even stand their sight let alone take care of them!", Ayesha gasped.
"Cats are cute", Noor replied lovingly.

"Noo! they aren't! The last time I touched a cat, I got 5 pimples on my face!" , she shouted grabbing her head sitting on the bed.
"You should be punished for scaring the shit out of me", Noor replied taking out her tongue.

"kardi na Mrs.Salaar wali baat", Ayesha acted hurt.
(Here you go with a remark as Mrs.Salaar)
"Han to? I am Mrs.Salaar", she spoke with attitude.
(so what)

"And my best friend", Ayesha reminded her.

"Who pranks their best friend like this? What if I got a heart attack!", Noor exclaimed dramatically.

"But you didn't", Ayesha stated the fact.
"Now shut up, tell me what shall I do with the cat?", Ayesha asked.

"You can give it to me, I'll take care of it", Noor said sitting beside her.