《FIVE》

Xiao zhan upon arriving at his apartment, he just sat down and looked at nothingness. Rubbing his flat stomach, a tear left his eye.

"Did i really deserve to be killed? I did nothing wrong but they killed me and my baby, he was innocent, he didn't hurt anyone." Xiao zhan whispered sadly, wiping his tears away, zhan gaze changed when he felt someone approaching his apartment, zhan vanished from where he was sitted and appeared on his bed, his eyes closed with his hands placed on his flat stomach.

Xiao zhan heard his door being knocked, by the look of it it's kris together with jiang cheng. A part of his soul left his body, leaving his lifeless body on the bed. Xiao zhan opened the door and smiled at his friends.

"Come inside, i was about to have a nap then call you guys later." Kris and jiang cheng looked at each other then back at the smiling xiao zhan.

"This is the first time you talked a lot since yesterday after you have fainted." Xiao zhan chuckled and opened the door for his friends to go inside.

"It must be coincidence, talking too much might be dangerous, because it will lead you trouble, right jiang cheng?" Jiang cheng felt his body hair standing up on his own with how xiao zhan voice was.

"Y-yes y-your right xiao zhan." Jiang cheng answered and walked inside, hearing xiao zhan close the door both jiang cheng and kris slightly trembled, this place looks scary, it's giving that cold and frightening vibe. Xiao zhan secretly smirked feeling the fear in two of his friends, going closer he touched his friends shoulders, they shouted and moved away quickly, zhan started laughing while pointing at kris and jiang cheng.

"You guy's are so scared, did you by any chance meet a ghost on your way here that looks exactly like me huh?" Xiao zhan asked and continued to laugh.

"W-we didn't, it's just that you've been behaving weirdly and talking strangely, we as your friends are concerned and we want to ask you if their's something we could do to help you with." Kris answered with a worried voice, zhan smiled.

"Sit down and i will tell you a story." Jiang cheng and kris did what xiao zhan has said, zhan sat not very far from them. "You don't have to be so scared of me, I'm still the same xiao zhan you knew and will always be." Xiao zhan said gently while smiling, jiang cheng and kris relaxed.

"We actually wanted to take you to the hospital for checkup, we are really worried about you."  Zhan sighed.

"I don't have enough money, will you guy's pay for the hospital bills?" Jiang cheng and kris started laughing seeing xiao zhan joke, this is the xiao zhan they know, ever happy and smiling, he is forever lively even in difficult situation, no one will ever be able to hold a grudge against him.

"The bill is on me, i know zhan is stingy with his money, so don't worry about that." Kris winked. Zhan got up from his seat. "I will go get ready wait for me here." Xiao zhan smile dissapered in an instant with his serious and murderous face after turning around to leave, getting up the stairs, zhan vanished and his soul returned back to his lifeless body. He slowly opened his eyes and sat down on bed, looking around without saying a word zhan clothes changed, his white pale face was replaced with that of a healthy xiao zhan.

"Baby wait for me here, mommy will be back soon." A voice of a baby giggling was heard, zhan smiled and left his room. He joined his friends who left xiao zhan apartment and drove to the hospital with xiao zhan being quite. Xiao zhan and his friends arrived at the hospital, jiang cheng and kris held xiao zhan hand and the three went inside the hospital. Kris introduced himself saying he has an appointment with a doctor for his friend.

"Hello doctor, I'm the one who made the appointment, we want my friend here to have a ct scan of the head." Kris said while pointing at xiao zhan whose eye's were on a young woman nurse, he has been looking at the lady since they entered.

"Hi xiao zhan, please have a sit." Xiao zhan stopped looking at the girl, and sat down.

"Hello doctor, can we go now with the checkup, my friend here already told you what happened right doctor?" Zhan who was tapping his finger on the table asked, kris and jiang cheng looked at the doctor and nodded their heads.

"Yes xiao zhan this way please." Zhan turned around to look at the nurse woman, he flicked his fingers secretly without being seen and then followed the doctor.

Zhan saw the girl heading to the toilet alone. Zhan smiled widely, pretending to fall down while touching his head, jiang cheng caught him on time.

"Are alright xiao zhan?" Jiang cheng asked worried.

"I feel dizzy, will you please let me rest for a while doctor." Xiao zhan was helped to a bed. Xiao zhan thanked his friends and closed his eye's, one thing he knows he's going to do is kill that girl, he could even feel his enemies blood running in that girl's veins and he's not going to spare anyone.

The girl was getting anxious, she washed her face while trembling in fear, that man the way he was looking at her was very scary, it looks like he wants to eat her alive. The tap water that was running turned red, the girl shouted and moved back immediately with her hands covered in blood, she ran to open the door but the door seems to be locked from outside, all her shoutings didn't bring anyone to her rescue. "God please h-help me, i don't want to die. ...ahhh." The girl shouted in horror when she saw xiao zhan on the mirror, turning around no one was their, even before she could move, the mirror broke and hands appeared and caught the girl by her hair, zhan appeared fully, drinking the girls blood, xiao zhan used his right hand to separate the girls head from her body, the blood splashed on his face plus his clothes, zhan pushed the headless body away, looking at the head on his hand zhan smiled widely.

"Eye for an eye." Xiao zhan whispered before crushing the head on his hand he then vanished.