Chapter 11

"I really hope she's not going to stay in our room" I said, brushing my fingers through my dark hair locks a look of complete disgust marrying my face. "I don't think so, anyways when is your class tomorrow?" asked Veronica, as I put the wooden comb in my hair to brush through my stubborn locks. I wonder if wooden brushes really work? All the youtube videos out there, the extensively extra influencers with their hair gifted by the hair gods of heaven, if He even exists believes that wooden brushes are the best for your hair and how it helps in reducing your hairfall.

I don't believe it even for a second. But oh if anyone knew how desperate I have become. My hair fall feels like some plants planted on the chests of the Sahara desert, can't wait to fall out and die. My hair has decreased so much that I have started to notice the bald spots staring right back at me the second i stand in front of the mirror. Not to mention how much physical appearances matter to me. They literally have the abilities to send me down to a pathetic shame spiral.

Keeping the brush down, I apply a bit of lipgloss, and pinch my cheeks to bring some colour to it and saunter towards the door.

"I'll be right back" I said as I opened my door only to find no one but Ms. Jenna Hodgson standing and staring right back at me. Luscious blond hair locks fell right below her shoulders with dark mascara coating her big eyelashes, and a smug grin tinted with a hot pink lipstick, painted on her face. The nauseating scent of Chanel whooshed right through my nostrils as she pulled me in for a hug.

"Hi girlie" she screeched as I could swear I felt my eardrums cringe to the jarring voice of the lady in front of me. A beautiful smile painted on Rachael's face her eyes gleaming as if she was wishing for the time to paralyze so she could savor the moment. I patted her back lightly so she would let go of me. I gracefully closed the door of my room behind me as Jenna and Veronica did their usuals and marched to mom, keeping in my mind to not look insolent at all.

"So, umm, where is she going to stay?" I asked scratching my neck, a thing I do when I'm too nervous or when I feel anxiety running through my veins. "In your room sweety" she replied as if why was this even a question as my fake smile made it's way out of my face as if someone gifted me one piece of an eaten apple IE an Iphone for my birthday. "Veronica is staying as well so.." "Hey I'm getting a call sweety, I'll be right back" she said, and walked away as I kept on staring at her watching her figure disappear behind the staircase.

"How are you?" Did the trash just talk? I rolled my eyes and turned on my heels and smiled wide. "Fine, what ab.." "No matter what you do honey, you won't be able to forget me" said Jenna cutting me off as I noticed her eyelids glittering because of the insurmountable amount of shimmer smeared on her eyelids. I shrugged and looked at her, my smile never abandoning y face. "If I wanted to forget you, you wouldn't have been standing right here in front of me, in my own house" I replied as a hint of anger flashed through her grey eyes.

"So, when am I meeting my dear sister's new pawn, and tell him few of your sweet little secrets, umm what was his name again ,oh yeah! Eran D'Souza, right?" said Jenna. I sighed and cringed at the same time as his name rolled off her dirty tongue.

"Oh Jenna, why don't you start worrying for yourself? Because you meeting Eran is something which is only possible in your dreams" I said as a matter of fact because I would be plucking her beautiful eyes out of her not so beautiful face the second her poisonous gaze falls on his posture. Jenna is a nuisance. She is dangerous because another person who was aware of my actions committed in the history besides Veronica was her. Ever since I ratted her illicit ass out in front of her so called boyfriend, she has been searching for a moment to frame me and seek her vengeance.

"But I must say, this pawn of yours, I mean Eran is much more hot than your previous.." That's it. I was done listening her mouth uttering his name. I grabbed her face as her eyes were nearly popping out of the sockets and pushed her towards my living room library crashing down all the books from it as my eyes continued to slaughter her grey gaze on me. Grabbing a sharpened pencil which I had sharpened for a sketch I pointed it directly at her eyes. Her eyes instantly starting pooling with water with nothing but small fragments of fear lurking behind them. "Next time, think twice before uttering his name from your dirty mouth or else.." I said as she stared at the pencil without blinking.

"Oh my God, Rose leave her." shouted Veronica as my fingers continued to dig deep into her delicate neck, an ounce of willpower stopping me from gushing the pencil in her eyes. I let her go as she starts to choke and gasp for air. Veronica gives me a look of horror, my eyes never leaving Jenna's poor sight, my mind surprised to why had I stopped myself from killing her. I draw in a deep breath, a futile attempt of calming my mind and asking it to stop feeding my brain the different ideas regarding various atrocities I wanted to commit towards her. I gather every ounce of strength in me and begin to walk away as her filthy voice stops me short in my path. "This isn't over Rose, I'll tell him about the murd..". I cut her off, by starting to laugh wickedly and shook my head dismissing her as I walked towards the door.

Eran's POV
I continued to watch reels on Instagram of my favorite anime character, Goku on my phone attentively, sipping on the cold coffee my younger brother prepared for me. I swear he makes the best coffee in this whole entire world, which I never appreciate because I love teasing him to death. Wonder where Rose disappeared. She seemed quite interested in talking to me, moreover was being kind of cute with me but she's a girl who holds a ton of attitude hooked up in her tiny little red nose.

"Eran, dear could you go and pick up Markie from her school today, our driver isn't home yet" said mom with her beautiful face which always manages to soften my heart and ease my tiredness no matter how much worked up I'm. She's my whole world. There has never been a single day since my birth when I had lunch or dinner without her feeding me. It's like a chemical reaction allergy which works in me, that whenever I eat something which is not fed by my mother, that food never gets digested and ends up giving me a terrible food poisoning shit. I seriously love her ,she's my cute teddy bear. My mother.

"Sure mom" I replied smiling as she walked back to her room. Wonder where Rose went, leaving me, dangling on the edge of the cliff.