The Date

*the next day*
Lamont woke up that morning happy for his lunch date. He gets dressed for the day ahead of him. He leaves his room and heads straight for the IIconics hotel room. He knocks on their door letting Peyton know that he's waiting for her to come out.

Peyton walks out of her hotel room just to be greeted by the young superstar. They started walking towards the coffee shop when they were stopped by a couple of fans who noticed them and wanted autographs. "What are you two doing together?" One of the young fans asked. Before Peyton could say anything, Lamont intervened "we are getting breakfast" said the young star. "Are you two on a date?" The other fan asked. "We're just two friends getting food, unless Peyton thinks otherwise" Lamont said. "Well I would call it a date" Peyton said while looking at Lamont. The Fans lost it. "Well that's your answer kids" The two wrestlers left the two fans who were still freaking out.

They make it to the cafe were they sit and order breakfast. "So what else should I know about the greatest bachelor in the company other than he's handsome and can dance." Peyton Royce asked with a look of intrigue on her face. "Well, im a good cover artist, I love dogs, I have a youtube channel(shameless plug: go subscribe to me on YouTube at kingjuniorgaming). " Lamont said staring into her eyes. Then he continues " Now what should I know about the Australian tag team wrestler?"        "First off, I'm recently divorced with Ronnie(tye dillinger/ Shawn Spears), My real name is Cassie, And dancing got me into wrestling." Peyton said. "You're a dancer too?" Lamont asked. "Yep" Peyton answered.  And at that moment Lamont's heart grew times bigger( Grinch Reference). "I love you" Lamont accidentally blurted out being caught up in the moment. He covers his mouth.

Peyton Royce stares at him with a look of confidence. "Looks I'm the first woman to make to you nervous." She teasingly says. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to come o-" Lamont says before Peyton cuts in. "Hey don't apologize, cuz I like you too." Peyton then leans forward and kiss him. He kisses her back. In that moment, nothing cared. Not breaking apart until they were interrupted by the waiter telling them their food is ready. And from that day they officially became a couple.

(A/N sorry this took me so long. Life's been fucking me and I've had the longest creativity block. Also that shameless plug is real, check out my youtube channel where i currently post among us. Until later multiverse. Kinja2003 has left the building[Shawn Michaels retirement reference])