🌲{-Info About You and Other Stuff-}🌲

It's kinda important but if you'd like you can skip.

__________________________

"Finally, I'm alone in the house... *Awful singing can be heard*."
__________________________

I do not own any of the Sans aus or characters besides (Y/n), or at least the way I draw her. Both of Nightmare's clothing I did not design. Same goes with the star sanses.
___________________________

1- You have powers that revolve around earthly kinds of things, you can bring up roots from the ground, that can make walls and you can grow pretty much anything from nature.

When you sneeze flowers can sometimes pop off your head (they more of fall off along with pollen like things like specks of dust almost)

Flowers grow on you head as you get nervous, scared or you're really happy.

Nightmare will not be wearing his jacket when he's goopy. He will wear something close to his original self's clothes.

Also read the description because it helps a ton

Nightmares text: goopy: "A random sentence" normal form: "A random sentence"
Dream: "A random sentence"
Underswap sans: "A RANDOM SENTENCE" (normal font if low voice)
Ink sans: "A random sentence"
Error: "a RaNdOm SeNtEnCe"
Horror, Killer, Cross, and Dust: "A random sentence"

Speech ""
Thought ' '

(Y/n) = Your name
(L/n) = Last name
(F/Fl) = favorite flower
(F/F) = favorite food
(F/C) = Favorite color
(SF/C) = second favorite color
(F/T) = Favorite tea (you can change this of course)

And lastly any art I post for this book is not to be stolen. So please respect artists and don't steal there art with out asking/ saying it's not yours.