Chapter 18 Scares

Edited

I woke up to Maverick hovering over me kissing my face. I giggle pushing his head away. "You are a heavy sleeper," he says kissing my four head. I lean up and kiss his check then I shove him off me going into the bathroom and brushing my teeth.

I leave the bathroom to find the room empty. I go downstairs and see Maverick marking eggs. We eat breakfast then he gets ready to leave to go get Derek.

We are currently standing in front of the door. He is talking to Ray something about keeping me safe I don't know. Once he is finally done he looks at me. I walk to him and wrap my arms around his neck which is diffecult given our height differences.

He ends up picking me. I wrap my legs around his waist. "Be careful," I whisper in his ear. "I will baby," he says he finally puts me down. He puts a hand on my check the other one goes around my waist pulling me against him.

I smashes his lips to mine I stand on my tippy toes. The sparks are electrifying. There kinda scary to. He breaks away the kiss. He kisses my four head and turns around and walks out the door.

"That was a little dramatic," Ray laughed out.  I just roll my eyes and walk to the couch laying down on the smaller one. I'm kinda worried about Maverick I don't know why he's stronger than Derek. Maybe I do love him. Maybe I would knew what love is I could know.

"What is love," I ask ray who is sitting on the other couch. This dramatic man chokes on his drink. After he's done choking he looks at me into my eyes. "I'm not sure kid I've never been in love," he says.

"Why does Maverick want Derek," I ask him. "He hurt you Maverick doesn't like that," he replies I nod sighing. "If you ever wanna talk I'm here," Ray says.

My start to water fuck nobody had ever said that to me before and actually meant it like that. "Really," I ask he nods. "You won't tell anybody anything I tell you," I ask "Not unless you want me to," he replies.

"It's just I wanna talk about it but I don't know he did awful things to me," I say "some I will never tell Maverick," he nods wanting me to continue. "One day he got mad at me so he poured a whole bucket of water on me and locked me out of the house during the middle of the winter." Ray just stars at me not knowing what to say.

I stand up lifting my shirt showing him the scars that goes from the bottom of my armpit to the bottom of my ribs. "He did that the first time I told him no," I say turning to the other side showing him the matching scare. "The second time I said no,"  I put my shirt down for the most part. I push my pants down not all the way only so he can see the scar going from hip bone to hip bone. "The third  time I said no."

"Nichole," he tries to stop me. "No I'm not done," I say turning around show both my shoulder where there are scares. I turn back around looking him in the eye tears streaming down my face.  "The fourth and fifth he decided after that I'd didn't get to choose because it wasn't my body to him it was his,"

"I lied to maverick," I say "I told him he only raped me once but he did it three times. Which is why I get flashbacks anytime I try to do anything with maverick." I am sobbing at this point "he told me after the third time I was a useless whore and broke up with me,"

"Let's hope maverick doesn't kill me for this," he mumbles tightly hugging me. He doesn't say anything just lets me cry. After I am done I pull away and plop back down on the couch I proably look like a mess.

"Maybe you should tell Maverick or maybe get a therapist," Ray says after sitting back down on the couch. "Maybe I will tell maverick but no therapist." I reply "can you do me a favor," he nods. "Can  you make sure there is a bucket of cold water and knife in the basement when I go to see Derek," I say he nods again.

We decide to watch the little mermaid per my request. After the movie is over the door busts open and Ray is on his feet with a gun in his hand. I look at the door to see Maverick, Ethan, Noah, and the twins are holding Derek.

I shot of the couch and run up to Maverick and jump on him. He catches my and hugs me tightly. Is sigh in continent.  "You can talk to him then I want to take you somewhere," Maverick says after he put me down.

He grabs my hand and leads me to the basement. Just like I asked there is a bucket of water and I knife on a table. I was gonna ask his men to leave but this is a way to show them I'm not a little bitch.

"I see the whore has found somebody knew," Derek spits out. "Your gonna wanna reframe form calling me whore," I say walking to the table. "Or what whore," he says. I pick up the knife and walk I front of him "or you will be a she instead of a he," I say. He actually looks scared.

There is two chairs in the room. "Take of his shirt, and pants leave his boxers," I ask. One of the guards by the door do ask I ask. "I'm going to ask you some question if I don't like the answer we are gonna have matching scars," I say he nods. I sit down in the seat in front of him.

"Am I the only girl you've hurt like this," I ask him. He nods his head. "Do you know what no means," I ask. He nods his head. "I didn't like that answer," I say cutting his shoulder. "If you know what no means then when I told you no why didn't you stop," I ask. "Your mom she was paying me to get you pregnant," he says.

I bust out laughing. Maybe I should see a real therapist instead of laughing when something hurts me. "Didn't work did it," I ask "you see what you and Isabella didn't know was that I was on birth control for that very reason." He just looks at me like I am stupid. "Do I look fucking stupid to you," I ask "I heard you guys talking. So my next question is why." He doesn't answer me. I wait a couple more seconds and still no answer. So me being the mentally unstable person I am I jab the knife into his thigh.

He let's out a girly scream. I stand up and dump the water on him. "Does anyone of you haves sharpe," I ask someone from the back walks forward and hands me one. "Thank you," I mumble. I walk to maverick and whisper in his ear "is it okay if I mark all the dots he gave me scars and before any one kills him they cut him there. He gives me a small nod.

"Nichole is going to mark some spots that are gonna be cut before he is killed," Maverick says loudly so everyone can hear.

I walk up to him and mark all the spots I showed Ray before. There were two more right under my bobbies that I didn't show him they were  from the first time he raped me. I hesitated a little bit before marking under both of his man boobies.

I put the cap on the marker and throw it to the guy that gave it to me. I head up the stairs with Maverick following me we go to our bedroom.

————————————————————————-

Author's note
I made a new cover but I don't know if I should change it. So let me know what you think this one or the current one. Thanks again 

 Thanks again