Cuddles

I couldn't think of a picture to put, so here's Cove's aesthetic ^^

Cove's POV
The second I opened the door, everyone inside turned to look at us. Shocker. I looked up at River and he looked angry. Does it annoy him too?

We started walking down the hall and River shot harsh glares at everyone who looked at us, making them instantly turn away. This helps.

We walked all the way to class with everyone turning away the second River looked at them. I kinda love this.

Sadly the stares weren't gone for long, because as soon as River left to go to his class, everyone looked back at me and started asking questions. Seriously, aren't they tired of this yet?

I once again ignored them and went to my desk, sitting down with my head in my arms. This is so exhausting, why can't they just stop? I'm so tired of this.
I just want it to all go away.
🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊

It's now lunch time and River and I are walking to a table outside. He decided that avoiding everyone is our best option. I agree 100%, I don't know how I didn't already think of this.

River sat down first and pulled me into his lap. There's no one around, so I'm okay with it. I leaned back and rested my head on his chest. He started rubbing my thigh and I smiled contently.

I love being with with him and him alone. Just us, River and Cove. Sometime, I don't know when, my eyelids shut and I fell asleep in his arms.

I awoke to River lightly shaking my arm. "Cove, baby wake up," he whispered. I groaned and moved further into his lap. He sighed and wrapped his arms around me.

"I don't want to go back, I'm tiiireeedd," I groaned, making sure to stretch the end for emphasis. River chuckled and stood up with me still attached to him. "Don't worry, we're not going back."

That made me snap out of whatever faze I was in. "What? No we have to go, I'm up," I said and pushed back in River's hold. He didn't move one bit.

"Cove, you're tired. You just fell asleep, you can't be at school like this."Normally, I would have backed off, but school is very important to me.

"We can't skip! Plus, what about tutoring?" River stiffened and I can tell that he's thinking.

"You can start next week, we don't have any homework yet anyways. I'll let Brad know," he replied with a hint of finality in his voice.

I huffed and wrapped my legs around River's waist. He rubbed my back and started walking. "Go to sleep baby," he whispered and I put my head on his shoulder.

The last thing I felt was River carefully setting me down in the seat and buckling me up before I was out like a light.

🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊

I woke up in a room that's not mine. Looking around, I quickly realized that I'm in River's room. Speaking of River, he's not here but the bathroom door is cracked open with the light on.

I carefully slipped off the bed and walked to the door. "River," I called softly.

The door opened and he came out.
"You're awake," he sighed and walked towards me. I nodded and he pulled me into a hug. "You slept forever."

"I'm still tired," I whined and pulled back from our hug so that I can go back to his bed. I barely took two steps before he pulled me back to him and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Don't go," he whispered and started leaving small kisses on my neck.
I froze. It feels super good, like my body's going to explode from pleasure.
I let out a soft moan and River groaned. He started speeding up his pace, and I tilted my head to give him more access.