C H A P T E R 3 3

A/N: A very long hefty chapter for you all

Sometimes you get things in your life to turn it upright. I was sick an tired of making this luxurious home into a hospital, sickening room, It was dark and dull. And, i needed some air, or else I was going to suffocate. I hadn't seen the late of day, I think I was going to go mad.

"Wow, what is that smell" Melissa cheers as she walked in the kicthen. I decided to take it upon me to make my favorite dish in the world. Haleem (a pakistani food with chicken and lentins). Her eyes lit to what she say, "wow what is that"?

I laughed at her adorable reaction, "it this desi food called haleem, i loveee it so so so much, don't worry you get some too!" I smiled. Her face all of a sudden went to fear, which only caused me to roll my eyes. "don't worry, if he says anything i'll take care of it, i realized he can't really hurt me you know"

She shrugged her shoulders and started taking the medications needed to my room. Once the food was down, I carried the warm bowl of haleem to my room, excited to just relax and eat.

Melissa and I both sat on my bed engulfing the warm cooked delicious food. "wow, this is awesome" she giggled.

"i know" I smiled.

"so, I found the exit!" she took me by surprise.

Her face didn't look too excited, "i sense a but coming" i mumbled.

"yup, there is a security code and about 4 locks... it's intense" She sighed.

I insisted that she showed me the way. We left the bedroom, and she guided me to her right. among the far tunnels, we entered the one to the far right. The halls were pitch black, as if a cave was about engulf us in. Thankfully, Melissa has brought her flashlight, the beam of light casted over the different doors as we walked through the hallway.

The walk l felt almost a mile, and that too, i am not kidding. Maybe it felt that way because I was ill, or maybe it was just that long. 'Only a psycho would make such 30minute long halls' I had thought. But to capture me he must have been a psycho.

With every step we got closer, the quite we got. But it wasn't necessarily quite. I heard some soft mumbles that echoed down the hallway to us, it must be the people on the other side of the door. That hypothesis proved my right, the light shone on a huge wooden door, just like how Melissa described. There was a security code, and four locks following up. It was as if it was impossible to get through from the side that we were at, but probably really easy to come from their side.

"so is it their home" I whispered to her.

"Yes, it makes sense" she said, "my trips from there place were never far from yours, but this seems it. There is no way his daughter would be driving to your place, or crossing the road"

"hmm makesense, okay maybe we should go, seems like a full house" I whispered.

We both went back that 1 mile walk, feeling exhausted. Melissa consistently was asking if we needed to take breaks, but I, being the stubborn be told her that there was no need. But boy was I in pain. We ended up going back to the room in silence, my mind was too busy figuring out what I could do.

I hadn't seen his daughters in days, especially after our first meet. I was afraid he found out, she was my only hope. I took my last doze of medicine, and it occurred to me how i really had no idea what the heck I was taking. "Melissa, you need to find out what medications these are, as they are clearly keeping me healthy as long as I take them" I said examining the sheer blue bottle.

"I will try my best, I am meeting with the master -

"you know how the he looks?!" I gasped, clearly not letting her finish.