chapter twenty eight

Majority of the day Marcus and I spent it watching over Rosalie and Sebastian

No I'm not ashamed for being nosey, that girl gave me home wreckers vibes.

I like listening to my instincts because majority of the time they're right. If they're wrong I look stupid but guess what? I already know I'm stupid so it's fine.

Marcus and I sat across from Rosalie and Sebastian pretending to look at something interesting on the computer when really it was a blank screen. The computer was dead.

"So as I was walking by the pond a really weird looking guy comes up and asks me for my number but I told him he wasn't my type." She says wrapping her arm around his bicep leaning on his shoulder. I glanced over to Sebastian who didn't do anything. "Do you know what my type is?"

"Nope." Sebastian says not even bothering to look over at her. He was focused on his paper work.

"A gang leader with black hair, green eyes, muscular, a lot of tattoos and a defined jawline." She says her fingering grazing his jaw.

She smirks over at me quickly before looking back up at him.

"Id beat her ass if I wasn't a man." Marcus mutters.

Her hand slowly grazes down his chest, to his stomach and goes closer to his thighs near his crotch. He doesn't do anything but let her. This fucking bastard.

"Sebastian!" I jumped out of my chair. He looks up at me. "Come with me." I spat. I took his arm and pulled him out of Rosalie's grip.

We went upstairs and I pulled him into my room.

"What happened?" He asked. Is he serious?

"So you're just gonna let another female feel you up right in front of your girlfriend?" I snapped.

"What? No she's was just being nice."

"Nice? Are you fucking stupid? She was feeling you up!" Boys are so stupid.

"Are you jealous? Don't be—"

"Sebastian, jealous or not you let her feel you up right in front of me. Or is your body just numb at the fucking moment? Maybe if I punched your dick, you wouldn't feel it." I held my arm back ready to swing but he catches my arm.

"Baby, stop." I glared at him. "Rosalie is just a friend. I don't like her."

"I don't like her either."

"No, you know what I meant." He puts my arm down and I moved away from him.

"Sebastian her hand was like two inches away from your balls. I should be the only girl who can go that close. Unless you're cheating on me and you're telling me be—-"

"I'm not cheating on you." He stops me cutting me off. "Rosalie has always been like that with me. We're just close."

"You're not helping yourself." I spat crossing my arm. "Have you always been single?"