Part 3

Khushi left the Gupta house with her head held high but deep down she was hurt about what Payal said.

And she only felt sorry for Payal because very soon she will be dragged into Akash's stupidity.

Her reverie was broken by the honk of a car of her Uber driver.

She then entered the car and closed her eyes remembering the revelation at the temple.

Flashback begins.

Khushi stood up and marched up to Arnav and started hitting his chest.

"Why did you do this to me Arnavji..... Why!? " Khushi cried and Arnav grabbed her arms and looked straight into her eyes and yelled.

"It's because I love you dammit. "

Khushi was shocked at the revelation and both stared at each other for a whole minute

"I was scared you will leave me like you said to Payal, your mother and aunt. " Arnav said in a soft voice and Khushi was shocked he heard his conversation with Payal, Garima and Madhumati and she began to panic.

"Believe me Arnavji..... I never knew Shyam was Anjali's husband. " Khushi cried with her hands folded.

"I believe you Khushi..... I hear his confession of his love for you when you were on the terrace and how you defended Anjali. " Arnav revealed and Khushi was again shocked because this is the first time he has heard Arnav address Anjali as Anjali and not di. "In fact I found about Shyam two days after you hugged me and revealed you broke your engagement...... That day I was so happy that you did but also angry at him not knowing he was my brother in law..... A few minutes after that I received this text message." Arnav pulled out his phone from his pocket and scrolled through it for some time and handed it to Khushi and it read.

If you love Khushi you will save her from that evil man she was engaged to. You won't believe me if I tell you his name so find out yourself.

Your well wisher.

Khushi then looked up to Arnav and asked.

"Who is this well wisher?.

" I don't know who it is and we have tried to track the number to find it owner but whoever it is was smart to use an unregistered sim card making it impossible to find out who it was..... So I asked Aman to find out who he was and lo and behold it was Shyam.... I didn't want to believe it but then Aman had no reason to lie.... I wanted to march home and kill him but I thought of Anjali and decided we needed more evidence to expose him ..... So I pretended not to know until Aman and Mr Roy brought me all the evidence this evening. " Arnav concluded.