Missing Princess

~C h a p t e r 2~

Reno POV ~

"RENO-Reno" I heard my wife screamed alerting me that something was wrong.

I quickly ran to my baby girls room pushing the door open, I found my wife lying on the floor with tears in her eyes holding onto Hopes favorite teddy bear that Hayden had gotten her for her third birthday.

I made my way to my wife who was shaking her head"No..N-No..t-they-" her voice crack, tears were falling down her blue eyes.

"qualcuno ha preso la nostra bambina ... h-hanno preso mia figlia ... Reno hanno preso la mia bambina- " she told me in Italian, her eyes were red they weren't the beautiful blue eyes I saw everyday it was fill with loss and hurt.

{somebody took our baby girl... t-they took my daughter...Reno they took my baby}.

My anger was starting to build in me, I hold my wife tight as possible letting a few tears escape my eyes. I may be a cold hearted person but I love my daughter and sons deeply.

I hold my wife for a few more minutes until the door was flung open by my 3 older sons, their cousin and blake best friend. They looked liked they were ready to kill somebody. I had already alerted my right hand man that the Italian Princess was kidnap about 20 minutes ago.

"Papa is it true" Roman and Rome said at the same time, tears were already falling down from both of their eyes.

Both of them already knew the answer to there question, probably just needed me to confirm it.

I nodded my head. The entire room fell quiet for a while until my oldest son Blake spoke.

"Father we should be out there searching for our sorella not crying remember what you told me father..." Blake said pausing in the middle of his sentence.

"..Gli uomini Valentino sono forti. Non piangiamo mostriamo debolezza,
uccidiamo quelli che sono una minaccia per noi"he told us in italian which everyone understood,he then proceed to glare at his two younger brothers who quickly wiped their tears away looking down on the ground.

{Valentino men are strong. We don't cry nor do we show weakness, we kill does who are a threat to us}

"Sorry" the boys immediately said. Continuing to look down on the ground from embarrassment.

My son was right Valentino men do not cry we kill. I'm gonna murder who ever took my princess away. I quick and calmly stand up with my broken wife in my hands, making my way to our room I place my wife into bed kissing her forehead.

" I promise who ever did this will play for taking our princess away...." I pause wiping away her wet cheeks.

"I promise mio amore I will kill them for making you suffer"

I made my way to my office pushing the door open I saw that my best friend who is my right hand man was sitting in front of my table with his wife Bella who had tears running down her eyes.

Hope may only be three years old, but she made so many people happy with her contagious laugh and her stubbornness.

"How is your wife doing?" Bella asked breaking the silence and angry tension in the room.