~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 ~

Chapter One Hundred And Thirty: It Is Not Wise To Poke A Mimbulus Mimblectania

Lina woke up the next morning cuddled up with Cedric, she sighed in content and snuggled closer to him never wanting to move

"We have to get up" Cedric groggily said.

"I don't want to" she mumbled against his clothed chest.

"But we have to, school remember?"

"No" Lina squeezed her eyes closed and pulled the covers above her head. Lina was about to drift off asleep when there was a banging on her door.

"Lina, wake up and get ready or we'll be late for the train" it was Remus. When Lina didn't reply Remus carried on "or I'll get Sirius."

Lina groaned, low blow "I'm up!" She yelled.

It took Lina twenty minutes to get ready but she did, she doubled checked her trunk to make sure she had everything, checked that the cat carrier was secure and both Demeter and Egg were as happy as they could be and was ready to leave when Cedric caught her arm and pulled him back.

"I've got something for you," he said a crooked smile on his face.

"What?" Lina asked suspiciously.

Cedric reached into his pocket and pulled out a golden chain, he held it out in front of her and Lina noticed it was half of her mother necklace. "I tried to get it fixed but the man at the shop said it'd be easier either throw it away, which I'd never do, or split it into two separate necklaces so I thought you have half and I could have half, that way we're always with each other. Do you hate it?"

"No" Lina whispered a smile creeping over her lips "I love it" now her necklace represented not only her parents but her and Cedric too. "Will you put it on?"

"Of course."

Lina turned around, Cedric move Lina's hair to one side and kiss her neck, he then hooked the necklace on, once finished he kissed her head. Lina turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck "I know I say this a lot, mostly because of all the years we missed out on saying it but I love you."

Just as the couple left the room two trunks came hurtling mid-air past them, down the stairs and straight into Ginny, throwing her down two flights of stairs.

"FRED! GEORGE!" Mrs Wealsey screamed at the top of her lungs kneeling down by her daughter "YOU COULD HAVE DONE HER A SERIOUS INJURY, YOU IDIOTS-"

"We didn't mean to" Fred exclaimed leaning over the bannister next to Lina.

"Is she alright?" George asked.

Mrs Wealsey waved her wand over Ginny, muttering an inaudible spell healing her of any injuries she may have had, the ginger sat up and glared at her brothers "I'm going to kill you two" she spotted Lina in the gap between the twins and nodded her head.