Chapter 12

Warnings: Mention of abuse.
————————————————————————
Recap:

"Your laugh. Everything about you," Becky says making me blush.

"Stop," I say with a smile nuzzling my face into her neck.

"As long as your with me, it's never going to stop," Becky says.

"So forever?" I ask her.

"Forever."
———
Present

Andrea's POV:

"Do I have to go?" I whine to Becky as she hands me my sweater.

"Yes, Andrea. You are leaving in a few days and need to spend time with them," Becky says making me sigh as I put on my sweater.

"You'll be fine, baby," Becky says placing her hands on my waist.

I rest my hand on her arms, "Will I really though?"

"Yes," Becky says sarcastically rolling her eyes making me smile.

There is a knock on the door making sigh. "Just call me if you need me," Becky says kissing my forehead.

We let go of each other and I open the front door to see Christen. "Hey," Christen says with a bright smile, "You ready?"

"Yeah," I respond, "See you later, Becks."

"See you later," Becky says pecking my lips.

I follow Christen to her car and get in. "You ok?" Christen asks as she pulls out of the driveway.

"Yeah," I say while looking out the window.

I hear Christen let out a quiet sigh and it is silent for the rest of the drive. Once we get to the restaurant, Christen and I walk inside to see Tyler and our dad.

Tyler gets up from the table and pulls me in for a hug. "I missed you," she tells me.

"You too," I say as I slowly wrap my arms around her.

Then Tyler and Christen hug and my heart sinks a little. The bond they have is so much stronger then I think my potential bond with them could ever be.

"Hi, Andrea," my dad says as he stands up.

"Hey," I reply with a small smile.

I voluntarily hug him and he quickly wraps his arms around me. We then all sit down, Tyler and my dad sitting next to each other across from me and Christen.

"So, Andrea," Tyler says after we order, "Tell us some things about you?"

"What do you want to know?" I ask.

"What college did you go to?" My father asks.

"I, uh, I didn't go to college," I am as I look down at the table.

"Why not?" My dad asks making me look up.

"It just wasn't right for me," I say making him nod.

I feel Christen looking at me and I see her looking at me suspiciously. I turn back around a force a smile onto my face. "Andrea," Tyler says making me look at her, "We were wondering something."

"Ok, what is it?" I ask.

"We were wondering if you wanted to meet mom at some point," Tyler says making me tense up.

I start to think back when I saw in the news that Christen and Tyler's mom passed away. "Are you sure?" I ask.

"Of course we are, but are you comfortable on doing that?" Christen asks.