11. Jung Hoseok

'Meet on the bench outside the sports hall door, @10:15 MYG'

You reread the message you had received this morning. You sat on the bench, swinging your legs as the warm summer breeze ran through your messy hair. The sunlight cascaded down onto your face making your complexion glow with youthfulness. You heard two pairs of footsteps approaching you as you fluttered your eyes open to see Yoongi followed by a taller boy. His hair was a chestnut brown and his jawline perfectly sculpted. His eyes were deep and his nose was beautiful and slanted.

"Hey gorgeous, I wanted to introduce my friend Hoseok." Yoongi said with a smile. The boys sat on either side of you. You turned to the smiling boy beside you. "Heya Y/N, you can call me Hobi!" He giggled energetically before unexpectedly pulling you into a hug. Woah okay. You hugged back, enjoying the random display of affection. "So what brings you two here?" You questioned.

"Well I was thinking, you haven't got a partner yet for the degrading assignment." Yoongi said. He was right. Although your class had lots of good looking guys to pick from, you were still new and very shy, you didn't know anyone yet, besides Yoongi, Jimin and Namjoon. "That's true," you sighed whilst flicking your head between the two of them. "Although I would love to work with you again, I'm giving the opportunity to Hoseok," Yoongi smiled as he sassily flicked the hair from his eyes.

You looked over at Hobi, his eyes creasing in a wide smile, he seemed like the cutest and happiest person alive. "This guy is a Dom?" You asked Yoongi in a mocking tone.
However Hoseok answered your question for you, "Oh you just wait and see baby girl."