Thank you! (Updates on future stories)

I'm going to cut straight to the chase and say that this book is almost at 100K readers and has over 1.6k votes.

Thank you! Seriously thank you, even to the people who added this to your library but haven't read it yet.

But since Wattpad is crashed on me several times while writing this I'm going to cut faster and explain my second reasoning as to making this.

I've considered leaving multiple times. I technically already have and only stopped by to see what you guys are doing and check on notifications or else they'll build up.

I'm not the most popular writer on here by any means but I write for a fandom that from what I know dosen't have many writers, I love my stories with all my heart, I just can't handle Wattpad.

I'll be completely honest the app sucks.

I can go on and on give multiple screenshots and many examples of personal problems and other problems from friends of mine but I'm not going to do that. Because I'm not here to drag an app on the app.

I'm here to give everyone a heads up, I'm considering deleting my account.

Not the books, my account.

I know what you're thinking, if my account is gone so will my books.

No the books will be just fine, safer than they were on here. I'm in the process of transporting all my books from my two accounts, one of them being a group account the other one is this one, and saving them on their own respective Google Documents.

And I know what you're thinking, okay the books aren't gone forever but you won't be able to read them.

I'm super active on Discord and Tumblr. I'm considering posting a lot of the stories on Tumblr and SO MUCH more, I'm considering making a completely different account on Tumblr just for SMTO stories.

Better, well done, constantly updated SMTO stories and interactions.

What about my non seduce me books? Like I said all will be save on google docs.

This is where Discord comes in, if you send me a friend request on Discord and ask me about it I'll happily send you the links to every story I have, with every chapter and one shot, even stories that you thought were deleted but I just unpublished.

You don't have Discord or a Tumblr account? You don't know how Google Docs work and you think this is super complicated for no reason?

Well then you may or may not be excited to hear I'll maybe make a deviantART account just for SMTO as well.

No deviantART? Literally all you have is Wattpad?

Well if enough of you tell me that's the case, preferably by DM (I don't bite), I will link you to a website I'm also planning on making just for SMTO stories!

No matter which way you choose to consume these stories everyone is getting the same amount of attention and the same quality of work. Just know it'll be harder sending me requests on Google Docs, deviantART, and most likely the website.

I am very much welcome to suggestions, me deleting my account is not the end-all be-all and there's no deadline. I have a lot riding on this account.

It's easier for you guys to talk to me on here, I have an entire book dedicated to my friend with hundreds of chapters and they have one dedicated to me on here as well. It would be hard to write and notify each other if one of us doesn't have Wattpad anymore.

That's not even counting all the fond memories and friends I'll lose. It's not like I can just save our DMs-

I love you guys to bits, you may not be the most active group of people but your supportive when you are and I'm not complaining, I never will🌸❤

I will update where I can!