Chapter 7: Halloween

"I need you to get over here or I'm killing Damon," stefan said through the phone.

"On my way," I sighed.

I had elena drive me over. Once we were inside I saw Vicki.

"He didnt turn her," I looked to stefen.

"Oh, but he did," stefen said.

"Kill him."

"Hey!" Damon said offended.

"I want to see Jeremy," vicki said standing.

"I'll put a stake through your damn heart," I growled.

"If I want to see him I will," she hissed.

"No you wont," damon said and sent me an apologetic look.

"Listen, Vicki. Your a new vampire and your dont have everything under control. You need to stay here until you do," he said.

She rolled her eyes and stomped away. Damon motioned me to follow him so I did. We ended up going into his room.

"I shouldn't have turned her," he said.

"Why did you turn her?" I demanded.

"I was bored!"

"That's your excuse! What happens when she goes after Jeremy. Damon I cant lose him!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"That doesnt cut it. I'm going home to make sure Jeremy is okay," I hissed before storming out if his room.

I had elana drive us both home. By the time we came in Vicki was already there.

"Jeremy come back here with me," I said grabbing his wrist and pulling him behind me.

"I'm calling stefan, " elena told me and pulled out her phone.

Less then a minute later stefan was at the house. So was matt.

"Vicki go upstairs," stefan said and forced her up.

I wouldnt let Jeremy go up there.

"Quit trying to control my life!" He growled.

"I'm trying to make sure you have a life i can control!" I yelled back.

Matt came down a few minutes later with a long face.

"Shes gone."

Me and elena shared a knowing look. We have a druggie vampire on the loose. We can thank the really hot, drunken, stupid raven haired vampire for this mess.

"What do we do?" I asked stefan.

"She will probably show up at the Halloween party tonight. Both of you go," he said to us and we nodded.

I went up to my room and looked at my costume. It was little red riding hood. About an hour before the party I got ready. Me and elena sat in awkward silence waiting for stefan to show up.

"Why do you hate me?" I asked her out of nowhere.

"Becuase its embarrassing to think that your my sister," she hissed.

I rolled my eyes and stared at the wall. When we heard stefan knock we both jumped up and went to the door.
I was in the backseat of the car as we drove over.

"Split up. Keep your eyes open. Damon's here to," stefan told us.

I nodded my head and walked into the school. I was hiding in the corner surveying the room for vicki. Then Tyler came up to me.