Pleasure in Business [II]

tags: this is a continuation to the first part, co-workers taekook, jeongguk is whipped, taehyung is playing hard to get, more sexual tension, colleagues to lovers au, i think i'll be doing more fics abt this trope soon since i rlly enjoy writing them, please read my end notes!

stream life goes on & enjoy <3
___________________________________________

Jeongguk glares at the hazel blonde hair infront of him, boring holes into the other's head with an unrelenting gaze.

"I can feel you staring." Taehyung says, looking up from his paper work and leveling Jeongguk with a stare of his own. His eyes aren't sharp and glaring though, unlike Jeongguk's. His eyes are playful, glimmering brightly, but still nonetheless strong and firm.

Jeongguk looks away.

You see, Jeon Jeongguk is a well known name in the field. The name comes along with the many titles he holds, including 'The Most Eligible Bachelor' or 'Seoul's Youngest Billionaire'.

And as the heir of Jeon Inc., that title will soon become a false statement, because his net worth and income would be skyrocketing like none other once their companies, businesses, and assets are passed onto him. Trillionaire has a nice ring to it, rather.

So it's expected how inferiors would bow down to him and fall at his feet, to be at his beck and call at all times. Jeongguk would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy it one bit, stroking his ego like no other.

But Kim Taehyung is different.

The man is nothing like what Jeongguk has ever encountered in his 23 years of living. Everything about him is unique and captivating, from the way he talks to the way he moves, lighting up the whole room and easily having all eyes on him, demanding everyone's attention with his presence alone. 

His presence demands attention, and once you have your eyes on him there's no looking back. And Jeongguk doesn't like that. He doesn't like it when he stares at the other and Taehyung just stares right back at him with such strong yet fearless eyes, which is something that hasn't happened before when he locks eyes with a person. 

Jeongguk takes pride in his looks, knows that with one look he can send a person close to a heart attack, melting their hearts with his charm. 

It's different when it comes to Taehyung though, because he's tried all of his moves on him and nothing has worked. Jeongguk has run out of tricks up his sleeve with the amount of times that he tried to provoke a reaction out of the other, but to no avail. 

He tried making eye contact, but it seems that Taehyung has no problem with that at all. He tried the fleeting touches, subtle but very much intentional brushes of their fingers, yet Taehyung pays it no mind. He tried to fluster him with compliments, but to no avail. 

He even tried the smolder look for fucks sake. 

Guy is practically stone cold.

"I wasn't staring." Jeongguk huffs, folding his arms over his chest in attestation. "I was trying to send you a message through telepathy, it's two different things."

It's not.

Taehyung hums, low and smooth like honey, and Jeongguk wants nothing more than to drown in that deep timbre of his voice, finding it so so attractive. The blonde is now flipping through his paper work, eyes casted down to read the texts, but he still speaks up.

"And what is this so called 'important message' you wanted to tell me, that had you staring at me for 2 minutes straight, Jeonguk-ssi?" He asks, a lilt evident in his tone. They both already know where this conversation is going, but Jeongguk still says it like he does every chance he gets, sounding firmer and more serious every single time.