Fun With Sorting (Glynda Lemon)

So, this will probably be the last chapter for this story for a while. I'm going to write an ATLA story, then star wars, after that, maybe come back around to RWBY. Of course, that depends on how things go. Sorry if the writing is a little stiff, I'm typing on my phone.

(Y/N) walks into Glynda's room, and she looks up at him while sitting on the combat area. "You okay, Glynda?"

"No, first, my boyfriend leaves me for one of my students, then I get swamped with Grimm reports that I need to help organize."

"Maybe I could help you organize as a way to start making up for leaving you."

"Why did you leave?"

"I did it because I mesh with Blake; we get along. She's even okay with me having a harem as long as she can okay the girls first."

"So Blake and I will have to talk."

"I think you should maybe wait a little longer considering you're a teacher." (Y/N) says sitting next to Glynda

"I guess you're right. You take this pile." Glynda says, pushing a two-foot-tall stack of papers to (Y/N).

"Umm, this is a bit ridiculous, isn't it?"

"Well, Ozpin has decided that we need to sort and review Grimm reports from the last decade to try and see if there are patterns," Glynda explains.

"Well, something tells me that the Grimm will slow down their attacks, just a feeling."

"Hopefully, your feeling is right. There was an attack on a village last week. A lot of people got hurt."

"Glynda, trust me, the attacks are all over, my gut is right."

"(Y/N) what did you do?

"Nothing, I didn't do anything bad, I swear on my mother."

"Alright, tell me when you finish sorting those, and I'll give you more," Glynda says, "Just sightings go in the left pile, Grimm on civilian go in the middle pile, and Grimm on hunter go in the right pile," Glynda explains, and she starts sorting her stacks.

"Done," Glynda sighs, lying back on the floor.

"I still have a few papers. I'll finish those. I need to use the restroom" (Y/N) says, setting a paper in the middle and looking at his to-do stack that could be 500 papers. He gets up and heads out of the room. (Y/N) finishes his business and starts walking back to the room.

"Help!" he hears a familiar voice shout, and he runs towards the calls. (Y/N) tuns a corner and sees some guy backing Velvet into a corner. "(Y/N), help me," Velvet begs, and the guy goes to slap her. (Y/N) grabs his arm in one hand and covers his face with the other. (Y/N) feels stronger, the longer he keeps holding him until the man is just skin and bones. (Y/N) lets him go, and he turns into dust. As soon as (Y/N) lets him go, Coco turns the corner and hugs Velvet.

"Thanks for saving her again (Y/N)," Coco says. When she and Velvet turn to look at him, he's gone.

(Y/N) walks into Glynda's room and starts sorting the papers. "Glynda, are you still here?" He asks, and the electronic lock on the door engages. "Glynda?"

"You've helped me a lot (Y/N), I appreciate it so much." Glynda's voice calls out.

"You're welcome, where are you, though?" (Y/N) asks scanning the seats.

"Let me help you," Glynda says, suddenly wrapping her arms around his waist. "You helped me so much, let me help you."

"Umm, okay" (Y/N) says, starting to sort the rest of his papers. As (Y/N) leans back to stretch a little, Glynda's hands snake into his pants.

"I've missed you," She says, grabbing his legs and trying to pull him closer to her. (Y/N) reaches back to hold her, and Glynda grabs his member. "Keep sorting. If you finish sorting without cumming, I'll do anything you want for 24 hours."

"Anything?" (Y/N) asks

"Anything," Glynda affirms, and she slowly starts stroking his member.

"Okay, deal" (Y/N) says, and he starts working as fast as he can to sort through the reports.

"How fast do you think you can get through those reports (Y/N)? 10-20 minutes? I think I can finish you off with my hands long before that." Glynda mocks.

"Keep telling yourself that it'll make it funnier when I win and make carry out my special surprise." (Y/N) says with a smirk

"And I'm done" (Y/N) says, setting down the last paper on the left stack.

"How did you not? What?"

"Well, I guess my will was just stronger than yours." (Y/N) says, turning to face her. "Strip" (Y/N) orders, and Glynda immediately starts pulling off her clothes. "Good" (Y/N) says, pulling off his pants and underwear. (Y/N) walks up to Glynda, grabs her ass, and kisses her deeply. (Y/N) breaks the kiss, grabs her upper thigh, and lifts her. "You are so sexy, Glynda," he says, and she aims his member at her entrance. The two kiss again, and (Y/N) thrusts his member into her. (Y/N) carries Glynda to a wall and rests her on it so he can use his newly free hand to massage one of her breasts, making her moan even harder into their seemingly never-ending kiss. When (Y/N) reaches his end, he thrusts in as deep as possible and paints Glynda's insides white. The two kiss for another minute before they get dressed.

"Is there anything else you want, considering I still have to do anything you want for over 23 hours?"

"Yeah, don't go to work tomorrow."

"That's a strange request, but I guess I agreed to do anything."

"Thanks, Glynda, you'll realize why tomorrow" (Y/N) says, pecking her on the lips. "I love you."

"I love you too (Y/N)," Glynda says, and they walk out of the room together.