³⁴ Delayed Diagnosis

Hueningkai rolled onto his back, landing next to you on the practice room floor.

You smiled and patted his tummy before setting up the laptop for the boys.

As the T:TIME camera-person in training, you were responsible for "at home shoots", or just recording the boys in the studio.

Today's to-do is to film reaction videos to TXT's upcoming album.

"What are we watching?" Yeonjun appeared behind you, resting his head on your shoulder.

"Can't You See Me and PUMA. We also have the first cut for the Eternally music video."

Gathering the boys from their designated areas, you began your filming.

+x+

"Y/N~ we don't need to film the Eternally reaction, so come watch with us!" Soobin suggested as you looked back on the T:TIME footage.

"Okay okay, but then I need to head to practice." You smiled and huffed.

Huddled around the laptop, you started the 19ish minute draft of the music video.

The opening scenes were already spooky, dark clouds and lighting surrounding a broken world. The boys awed at the magic of green screens.

Soobin climbs up the stairs to reach Yeonjun, but is met with a surprise when he turns.

The lighting lit up the screen, revealing Yeonjun's blood covered face, cuts along his cheekbones and jaw.

You saw him wear the makeup in person, barely able to look him straight in the eye when he did.

The scenario and sudden jump scare made it worse.

The boys were caught off guard as well, but your stomach flipped.

A nauseating headache took control of your movements as you clasped your hand over your mouth.

Seeing your reaction, Yeonjun paused the video.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Beomgyu asked, placing a hand on your shoulder.

Panic and dread filled your mind, rendering you speechless.
Before you could respond, you stood up and sprinted into the hallway.

A worried Yeonjun followed you behind.

+x+

The air in your lungs felt heavy, sprinting to somewhere you didn't know.

"Y/N!" Yeonjun softly called, but you continued running.

Those three colors. They're haunting; whenever you briefly closed your eyes, they appeared.

Eventually, he caught up and engulfed you in his arms.

"Hey hey, I got you, it'll be okay. What's wrong?"

But it only made it worse.

You squirmed and wiggled in Yeonjun's grasp, trying to free yourself from what felt like suffocation.