Part 2

Clarissa was very confused as she stared at the guy in front of her. She was sure they've never met but he somehow knew her name and the worry coming from his eyes were unsettling. No one has ever looked at her like that besides her parents and brother. The guy tilted his head, showing his confusion and reached out to grab her once more causing Clarissa to take another step back.

"Clar you're scaring me, what are you talking about?" He asked.

At this point, Clarissa noticed that he had a British accent and also became aware that she, too, had an accent, causing her to gasp and shocking her companion.

"Oh my goodness. What's wrong with my voice? Why is it doing that?" She spoke aloud, eyes wide and pointing at her mouth.

"Doing what? There's nothing wrong with your voice," He assured her.

Clarissa shook her head, "No, I have an accent. Why do I have an accent?"

The guy raised an eyebrow and huffed out a strained laugh, "Maybe it's because you're English?"

"No, I'm definitely not English, I'm Canad-"

Clarissa cut herself off as she realized she was still conversing with a stranger. Directing her attention to him, she looked up and down to examine him.

"Hold on a second. You knew my name, how did you know my name? Who are you?" She questioned.

The guy stared at her for a while, taking in her face before rolling his eyes at her and letting out a sarcastic laugh, "Ha ha ha, very funny Clara, you can stop now, seriously."

Clarissa didn't laugh, she kept a straight face and the guy noticed.

"Clara, are you actually being serious right now? You're not taking a piss at me are you?" He looked intently at her eyes and searched her face for any ticks.

The way he said "serious" made it seem like he was baiting her but at the moment, Clarissa was too confused to make jokes.

"I have to take you to Mum and Dad, they're at the Leaky. They'll know what to do." He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her along the cobblestone road.

Clarissa took her arm out of his hold, effectively making him stop, "Okay, what the hell. You're basically going to kidnap me. I don't know you, so please leave me alone before I get a security guard to escort you out of the Studio."

Another confused look was sent her way, "Huh? Studio? Security guards? Clar what are you talking about, we're in Diagon Alley... remember?"

This time, it was Clarissa who rolled her eyes as she looked around the place, about to point out the numerous security guards she could call upon before she noticed how different the tourists looked from before. There were more people wearing robes and pointed hats as well as a few people wearing flared jeans, colourful shirts, and high waisted pants. Clarissa saw real owls hooting outside of Magical Menagerie and she could've sworn that she saw someone use their wand to lift their parcels off the ground and follow them around.

As if sensing Clarissa's distress, the guy jumped beside her to offer his arm when she felt her knees give away.

"Hey, hey, woah, you're alright. I got you love," He spoke, winding an arm around Clarissa's waist to support her better.

"What the hell? What's going on? Where am I?" She questioned herself quietly, but loud enough for him to overhear.

"Clara, I don't know what's going on, but you have to trust me. I have to get you to Mum and Dad. Something must've happened to you in Knockturn Alley, maybe a strong Confundus charm?" He told her, leading the way to his parents.