#29

" Y/n, where are you now?" V asked excited over the phone. 

" Tae I'm almost near the entrance. Where should I come to?" you asked equally excited.

"Great. Jimin will be going up next for his rehearsal. Wait near the backstage. I'll come and get you." he said.

"Okay! I'll send you a text when I'm there." you said as you walked towards the security. 

The boys are out of Korea doing their last concert. And it was Jimins birthday, so you got together with the members and decided to surprise Jimin by showing up to the Day 1 concert. Jimin kept on calling and saying how he wants you to be with him on his last concert and also on his birthday. Since it's a very special day, you wanted to make it memorable. 

Thankfully some staff you knew were around. You showed your company ID and got in to the backstage. They knew that you got tickets to watch one of The Final concert, so they thaught you were just dropping by early to see how things are. You spoke to some casually as you waited for V. 

" Y/n, what a surprise. Did you come to watch our concert?" V came in pretending to be surprised to see you. You acted along well with him.

"Oh yeah! I thought of just dropping by." 

"That's great. We are about to surprise Jimin for his birthday. He will be pleased to see you as well. Come with me. We are friends after all." V acted so well, that no one doubted. You agreed and followed him.

As soon as you got into the Private waiting room, you both broke out into a loud laugh.

"Woah! Tae, you should really start continuing your acting career. That was great." you teased.

"Well so are you. Ok I'll go inform the others and bring them here. Rest a little bit." V said and left you alone. You kept your travel bag down and sat on the sofa feeling tired. Without resting ,you straight away came here as soon as you came out of the airport. 

You were bit surprised to see Jungkook walking into the room holding a cake. You could see that he was a bit taken aback too. he was surprised to see you too but he tried to hide it. He sat on the other side facing you and placed the cake on the table. You two never really made up after that day. Seeing Jungkook giving you the silent treatment, you decided to talk first and see.

" Hey." was all you could say with a smile. 

"Hi." Jungkook greeted back looking away from you. 

You let out a silent relieved sigh because he responded. Which means there is still hope. You have to make this right, without Jungkook you kind of felt empty. You know deep in your heart that Jungkook is someone very special to you. He means alot to you, and you really miss him.

'this is it!' this maybe the only chance you could apologize to him. So you decided to give it a try.

" JK.. I'm really sorry! I know that you are mad at me, but I just want you to know that I didn't mean it. And I'm so sorry! " you said in a low sincere voice. 

 He slowly looked up at you and gave a half smile.

"It's fine!" He said and pulled his phone out pretending to be busy. Then one by one the rest came in. They greeted you happily feeling excited as you.

"They are coming now." RM said panicking. 

"Wait. where is the cake." J - Hope ran around.

" It's here. Y/n. You should hold the cake." Yoongi gave the cake to you. The guys started getting excited.

"Guys! calm down!" you said giggling as you took the cake.

RM got everyone together and made you stand in the middle. Jungkook came and lit the candles up on the cake. He took a glance at you, stirring up unidentified feelings in your heart. It was the same feelings you got when he protected you that day and yet you hurt him. 'Maybe this is what guilt feels like!' you thought.