49. Businessmen & Lasagne

Enjoy Reading (:

Please vote, comment and share the story. It means a lot to a writer.

_____________________

"I want you help." Kabir finally said and Rehan looked at him calculatingly.

"I won't hide anything from my wife." Rehan stopped him before he could say anything further.

"She will get stressed and want to involve herself. That's the reason I didn't go to Vaish because Vaish will get herself involved and I don't want her to." Kabir spoke shaking his head.

"And you think that I will agree with you and lie to my wife." Rehan asked raising his eyebrows.

"No. I know you won't." Kabir said exhaling then continued,

"I want you to tell her that her brother is taking his revenge and he will come to ask her help when the time is right."

Rehan looked at him surprised.

"That's it? What answers will I give to Angel when she asks me how am I helping you or the other details?" Rehan asked and Kabir just smiled, genuinely.

"She became your Angel much later than she became my sweetie pie Rehan and I'm not taunting you. I'm just stating the fact.

Tell my sister the exact words and she won't ask you anything nor will she become stressed. She is ready now. My sweetie pie is now grown up."

Kabir said and finally came to terms with the fact.

The ten year old girl who was crying with her blowing nose and tissue in hand was pretty amazing but this grown up version of hers is equally awesome.

Rehan looked at him still amazed at their understanding and nodded.

"How can I help you?" He asked, finally.

"I want your help to destroy Malik Enterprises." Kabir said and Rehan listened to him patiently.

"I'm doing some research regarding Mr. Malik's company and waiting for the right time to destroy him, which will be after he launches the new product.

That time all the attention will be on his company and also I need some more time to buy some shares in his company, discreetly.

Sweetie pie and Vaish brought few but they are not sufficient. I don't just want my grandfather's company back; I want to destroy Mr. Malik's.

I also want to know what's the reason that Mr. Malik has not completely dissolved Shah Business Empire and how was sweetie pie able to get my shares back but don't ask her anything now.

She is in her last trimester and right now nothing matters more than her health. I will need my sister the day I confront Mr. Malik but that will be stressful, so for now don't stress her. I will talk to her myself."

Kabir explained and Rehan nodded in understanding.

"I need one help from you." Kabir said and Rehan looked at him sincerely.

"The tie up between your company and Mr. Malik's has strengthened his crumbling business empire. I want you to withdraw it, when I say it." Kabir said and Rehan just looked at him not saying anything.

"I can't back out on my deal Kabir. I really want to help you but I can't just cancel it. I signed the papers." Rehan said feeling genuinely bad.

But this was truth.

"Yeah. I know about the deal you made which got you my sweetie pie." Kabir said in distaste.

He never liked the fact that his sweetie pie's marriage is based on a business deal.