INTRO

Y/N is the queen of underground rap&dance battle. She's called the "BEAST KING" for a reason but no one knows her real identity because she wears mask every time she perform on stage, but now that she has limited time she wanted to fight for her dream, share her talent to the world and to be known before her time ends.

Will she make it? Or leave us before the show ends? Will the other applicants of the survival show accept her? or judge her because of her gender knowing that she's the only girl in the show?

Can they resist her charm and not fall for her?

Let's all accompany her to her journey.

Note: there will be changes for sure because this is a Fan Fiction but I'll still include some things that happened in the I-LAND reality show 🤗 so please enjoy 💜💜💜

•••••••••••••••
AUTHOR: hahaha I tried to stop my self from writing this story but I just can't stop my mind from thinking about it and the ideas keeps on flowing so here I am 🙈 hope you enjoy this story 🤗 I love the show and all of the applicants 💙💙💙 and I'm not that good in english so sorry for the wrong grammar, typos and stuffs

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Name, characters, businesses,places events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means whatsoever without express written permission from the author.

I do not own any of the I-LAND Participants, or other names that were mentioned here. I do not own any of the pictures or any such materials used in this book. The characters in this book may not be perfect.

Please comment and vote if you think it's worth it.
Thank you 🤗 spread love no hate 💜