Chapter 21

Keefe's hands were sweaty, very sweaty. He was also wringing them together with a dazed look on his face. Dex, who had stepped in as best man, gave him in a clap on the shoulder and turned him around so he was looking at his face.

Dex was slightly taller than Keefe so he had to shift his stance to be able to look him in the eye.

"Stop worrying mate, if she didn't want to marry she would have told you. Bluntly rejected you actually, I would know"

Keefe managed to force out a smirk at his attempt at humor 

"Yeah, i guess you would" he replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile in the dressing room~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And blot" Biana instructed Sophie while handing her a tissue.

Sophie blotted while Linh finished braiding her hair into an elegant updo, leaving a few pieces to frame her face.

Amy was finishing the last touches of Sophie's makeup. She had become a part time make up artist in the human world, along with being an investigative journalist.

They were all wearing slightly different variations of the same dress. Biana's was strapless, Linh had the thicker, halter neck style straps and Amy's had the thinnest straps.

Sophie was wearing a robe but her hair and make-up was done so she was nibbling on a few snacks the gnomes had acquired

Sophie was wearing a robe but her hair and make-up was done so she was nibbling on a few snacks the gnomes had acquired. Once all of her bridesmaids were ready Sophie slipped into her dress then grabbed their hands making a chain before holding her leaping crystal up to the light.

 Once all of her bridesmaids were ready Sophie slipped into her dress then grabbed their hands making a chain before holding her leaping crystal up to the light

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sophie's completed look~~~~~~~~~~~

The venue was a small beach on island off the west coast of Australia. Luckily the island was largely unknown to humans so  they could use it as a venue without the fear of being spotted. 

She had leaped to a small clearing that was out of sight from the wedding party where Grady was waiting ready to walk her down the aisle

Her bridesmaid's went first and when it was her turn she took a deep breath and walked down the aisle. Her smile stretching from ear to ear and going even wider when she saw Keefe.

He was looking at her and only her. She was almost taken aback at the amount of love she saw in his eyes. She didn't have to read his mind to know what he was thinking. And he didn't have to read her emotions to know what she was feeling.

She was barely listening to the officiator and when he said "You may kiss the bride" they shared there first kiss as a married couple.

And it was perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys, i can't believe that this is the last chapter. Thank you all for the support, i should have the epilogue up really soon.

xoxo Mollie