7장 : Autumn Leaves

Once Yoongi got out of the shop, he quickly jogs towards his car and drove to pick his mom up. It was quite a sunny day, not too hot and not too cold, just a perfect time for errands. He sighed, thinking about their usual picnic dates when his father was still alive, the way his father showers him with the leaves that fell from trees — the bright orange and yellow shade of maple leaves. He felt a pang on his chest when he realized that now, the autumn comes, they'll not be having their usual bonding since the other one, is alreay six feet below the ground.

The silence of his drive is suffocating him. He doesn't want to break down, not even shed a tear. He want to be strong for his mom but the debate on his mind was cutted off when Autumn Leaves plays on his radio. He couldn't take it anymore.

Yoongi pulled over and let his heart out. All the memories came back rushing to him — his smile, the way he taught him how to ride a bike, how he used to remind him to treat the ladies right. His heart is still breaking into pieces. All he could mutter was Appa, Bogoshipda and burst into tears again.

Once he calmed down, Yoongi continue his way to their house. Shortly afterwards, he arrived and pulled into the driveway. Before he get out of his car, he checked himself for a second and inspect his puffy eyes. He pressed the doorbell and the aroma of lamb skewers hits his face. He walk towards the kitchen and saw his mom packing up their lunch, tears escaping her eyes. When she noticed his son's presence, she quickly wiped her tears and give yoongi a quick hug.

"Omo, my meow meow. Why are your eyes bloodshot red? Is my baby okay?", his mom said, worry lingering on her soft almond eyes.

Yoongi took a hold of her mom's hand and muttered, "We'll be alright, mom. Let's visit appa now. He'll be happy to see his beautiful wife again and look, i got the most beautiful bouquet of chrysanthemums."  Mrs. Min chuckled lightly with her son's silliness and patted his head. They quickly packed their lunch and drove to the cemetery.

Once they arrived, his mother started to cry while telling a lot of stories to her husband — how she misses him everyday and how her son turned into the youngest general because of him. Yoongi checked his rolex and saw that's it's  already getting late. They bid their last goodbyes to his father's grave and carefully drove his mom home.

Not much later, yoongi reached his apartment. He quickly kicked his shoes off and jumped to his bed, the scent of the fabric conditioner is still present on his bed sheets. He pulled out his phone and scrolls on his social media account. Minutes later, his lids start to get heavy indicating that he's already sleepy due to fatigue.

Yoongi stared up on his ceiling muttering on his self, what a day. He's starting to drift off when he remembered the cute guy from the flowershop. He quickly took a look outside his window, unfortunately, The Sunshine's Garden is already closed. He smiled to himself as he recall the florist's features — his sharp jawline, pointed nose and his bambi eyes. Yoongi reminded his self to ask for an apology to the florist for being rude and maybe, take him out on date too.