Chapter eight

||Love your demons||

He kissed me.

The guy who is evil and heartless and cold kissed me.
His lips were warm and smooth against mine, people would say it wasn't right to be kissing a killer but I've never felt something more right in my life.
He traced my lips with his tongue and softly bit my lowly lip, his warm tongue was roaming around in my mouth as he released quiet groans of pleasure.

One of his hands was on my lower back pulling me closer like he couldn't get enough of our kiss, and one hand cupped the side of my cheek.
I reached higher onto my tiptoes, wrapping my arms tighter around his neck while my hands threaded through his brown scruffy hair.

He pulled away and kissed the side of my neck, it was enough to release a soft moan from my mouth. His kisses turned into suckles which turned into gentle bites upon my neck. Hard enough to leave love bites.

"Your mine" He groaned from my shoulder before continuing with his kisses on my neck.

~*****~

I traced my lips with my finger where Luke's lips had been, fiddled with the necklace around my neck smiling to myself. Replayed his words in my head how he claimed me as his and his only.
Bree's present was still on my desk unopened I needed to get him out of my head but I knew it wouldn't work but I had to try.

I snatched the Parcel from the desk and quickly ripped it open and took off the lid of the box.
I lifted a black dress out of the box and smiled. It was a black lace thigh length dress, she was always telling me to wear shorter things, with black lace sleeves. It was gorgeous she even matched it with some black heels.

I picked up a note attached to one of the shoes and read it.
' Tadaaahh hoping you could wear it to the moon festival I've had my eye on it for a while but thought I'd give it to my best friend, love you to the moon and back <3 Bree'

"Thanks Bree" I mumbled to myself placing the dress and heels neatly back in the box.

~*****~

Sorry to go into ALOT of detail in the kiss haha but Luke finally accepted Faye *claps hands* yay sorry this is quiet short haha but I hope your ready for the next chappy and THANK YOU so much for all the reads !!!! Love you all xxxx

~Mubanga