CHAPTER 47

Hi! I'm back anyway thanks for waiting for this story, This chapter is dedicated to the following readers: vsooloveee, @I_love_vsoo crackhead_life_101, shreechithra,@hinatahaikyuuu, @midnightshift,@Jerushalima, @sheherazadd, @Guddidon,@eunniive and @Chabe468, @user77843102, Hwi652213, SRFHMD, @_vsoo14_, kimsebin, iloveyoukth, ann_nightt,@payattott22taba, 1995coupleisforever,@Chikkinnugetlover, @Jisoo4ever, vsoo_ssi

Those who didn't got their UN highlighted I can't seaech you guys up it's either you guys don't follow me or the mention bar couldn't find you

*TAEHYUNG*

I started sweating bullets as I keep gulping from time to time, I can feel my heartbeat hightened when I heard Jungkook spoke and stepped inside the living room.

“They're here” he announced and my heartbeat got louder and faster.

Kim Jisoo is also anticipating as men stepped inside the living room each men I felt my knees crumbles...I looked at Jisoo again...Jisoo don't hate me...

I saw her eyes widen and her hand that was on her chest fell...so I looked at where she was looking and there...a guy stood looking around like familiarizing things around him then his eyes settled on Kim Jisoo...

The guy has this strong resemblance with Kim Jisoo, actually he needs is a wig and they'll look exactly alike.

“Who is that?” asked Jimin

My eyes darted on Yoongi hyung and I saw him frozen as if he can't believe his eyes....

I looked at the guy once again...c-could it be???

“o-o-....op...” I heard Jisoo uttered I looked at her and tears were gathering in her eyes as she looks at the guy...she can't seem to utter the word she wanted to say.

“I-it's you...” it was a whisper but I heard it loud and clear making me look at him again.

His eyes has this longing in their depths, I don't know why but I felt his longing...through those sad pair of eyes.

I was surprised when Woozi and Yongi hyung went running towards that guy and hugged him tightly. He hugged them back but his eyes are settled on Kim Jisoo only...when Yoongi-hyung and Woozi pulled away from the hug they looked at Jisoo...

I looked at Jisoo she has this unknown expression...as if she's hesitant on something and she's scared of going to him.

“Jisoo-yah, he's your brother...h-he's back now...” Yoongi said.

“H-he won't....h-he won't fade this time? C-can...can I-I hug him w-without disappearing?” she asked vulnerability is writen on her face.

I held her hand and there her eyes met mine, I smiled at her....

“go on, he's waiting for your hug” I said. She nodded to me and she looked at her brother

Jisoo ran towards the guy to envelop him in a tight hug. His eyes widened as a tear fell from his right eye...

He was rather hesitant as he raised his both arms to hug her back but he did, and tears just kept on falling from his eyes as he tightened the hug, he's breathing heavily like, finally...his missing piece is back to him to complete him once again.

“o-oppa....Oppa...oppa...” Jisoo kept on calling him with her voice breaking from crying...

I can feel their longing for each other...I can feel their love for each other...the pain of being away though I haven't experience it myself. I can feel their emotions though they don't say a word.

“Fvck! I think I'm gonna cry, this scene is too emotional.” I heard Jimin said but I didn't hid him any attention.

“Holy Moly! Jungkook are you crying?!!” J-hope hyung said.

“here's a handkerchief Namjoon hyung” Jimin.

“Where's Kai?” I heard Suho asked making Jisoo to pull away from the hug.

“sir Kai went to deal with something after receiving a message...he went with some of the other agents.” He informed.

“What is he thinking?! He's still injured and just woke up!” Suho hissed it's obvious he is worried for Kai.

“Oppa? O-oppa waegeurrae? Oppa!” Jisoo yelled earning our attention, my eyes widen when I saw her brother clenching his head as if he's in pain and then he fainted.

I immediately helped her carry him and Yoongi hyung assisted me on carrying him since her brother is a big guy.

-------------------------------

Bear with me?

-Cupid's Descendant