[35]

"-𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺

𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥'𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘷𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘴
𝘐𝘯 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴, 𝘐 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦"

"Mmm... I love your voice." The young girl murmurred, her eyelids closed and mind close to going off to dreamland.

Donghyuck chuckled lightly, watching her face as her head was laying on his thighs. The hand that had been resting on hers raised and tucked the lose, blonde strands off her breathtakingly beautiful face. He couldn't help but admire her perfect feautures as she slowly fell asleep.

"Why do you like this lullaby so much anyways?" The boy asked, wishing to hear her voice just a little longer before she completely passed out.

"I don't really know... I just remember it from the back of my head. I think my mom may have sung it to me when I was really little and now forgot about it. It has always calmed me down though." She slurred on her words, head limply leaning against his stomach.

"She doesn't do it anymore?"
"No... only you can sing it like I can remember it."

A proud smile came up on Donghyuck's face as he caressed the girl's hair with loving eyes.

"Don't you worry, I will sing it for you whenever you want me to."  He whispered quietly.

"Mhm..." She muttered, head nuzzling further into his body. "I love you."

"I love you too, Yuna-ah."

With a sharp inhale, Donghyuck's eyes opened, revealing the plain ceiling of the room. His back felt sore from the old mattress, which was at first comfortable, but after a while it began feeling like a hard brick. Like usual, the blanket had magically slid off during the early night and was now resting on the floor beside him, whilst his head wasn't even on the pillow anymore.

With a sigh, the boy sat up with a sigh, immediate pain shooting all through his body. It wasn't just his sore and bruised muscles, it was a piercing headache cutting through his brain like a sharpened blade. Donghyuck closed his eyes, fingers going up to massage his temples in an attempt for the torture to cease, yet nothing seemed to force it to go away. The cold forcing the boy to shudder also did not help with his situation at all, causing him to feel even weaker than previously.