Chapter 13

(A/N this is mostly Dean's, and Sierra's pov, and a Pic of Sierra in the media)

~earlier Sierra pov's~

I woke up intending to go to lady Snow's room as usual but when I opened the door she wasn't there.

I ran to the king's and queen's room and knocked on the door.

I heard a faint, come in, and so I entered.

"What is it?" The queen spat out, impatiently.

"Lady Snow is not in her room," I say calmly. Suddenly I feel a rush of wind pass by me.

Then both the king, and the queen disappeared. I made my way to Lady Snow's room to look again.

Then I searched the reception room, then the dining room, the garden, and finally the kitchen.

But, I found nothing, not even any sign she was there.

"Where could she be?...." I heard a familiar annoying voice say.

Then I saw him, that dumb wolf, I give him a death glare, and he looks in my direction while also glaring at me.

He walked towards me, and I made my aura ice cold.

-Dean's POV-

When I woke up in the morning, Snow had already left.

'Ah, well my plan to stay awake until she fell asleep is ruined'

I knew she wanted to sleep next to me but it would be bad manners to do that.

I got up and looked for Snow in her room but she wasn't there. So I checked the dining room but she wasn't there either.

I looked everywhere then went to the kitchen to check, and maybe get a snack.

"Where could she be?...." I said out loud, when I suddenly felt a familiar death glare.

That stupid maid who thinks just because she spends all day with my precious sister, she can be closer to her than anyone else!

I also glare at her then realize 'Maybe she knows where big sis is'

I walked towards her while we both glared at each other non-stop.

Until I stopped in front of her and flashed the fakest smile I could form which made me sick to the point I wanted to barf.

"Have you seen big sis?" I ask in a fake nice tone.

"No 'young master' I haven't seen her this morning." She practically spits out venom in every single syllable she uttered even since when we first met.

"Why do you hate me?" I say, smiling, more like smirking.

"The same reason you hate me, young master. Even the king regrets adopting you. Wolf." I glare at her more intensely than ever.

"I know that you stupid servant, but he can't take it back now, can he?" I didn't even try to hide my irritation.

"My big sister is mine, I'm her favorite," I smirk.

"Are you sure?" She raises an eyebrow which makes me flinch.

"W-well if not me then who else!?" She grins .

"Know your place, young master," then she walks away, humming the lullaby that big sis sang to me last night to annoy me.

I was left in shock 'What does she mean?' I clenched my fist so hard, I spaced out a while, then suddenly I heard a bang.