"you twat-faced lump of cow shit"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE"

Jimin watched Jennie pace back and forth in front of him, as he sat on the bench legs together, hands on his lap, eyes facing down like a schoolboy who had just gotten reprimanded.

She paused mid-stride, hands on hips and stared down at him.

"So you're telling me, I had to frame someone else and risk my ass which is obviously too pretty to go to tail just to see you pickpocketed a fucking handkerchief?"

"...Maybe?"

"Oh my fucking god"

For some reason, Jimin found this incredibly funny and yet scary at the same time. A corner of his lips twitched in amusement, and he looked down once more for her not to see it.

"You better not be laughing, you twat-faced lump of cow shit" she muttered and he lost it, throwing his head back and letting out a laugh.

She watched him, arms crossed, waiting until his guffawing reduced into chuckles. Although she was mildly pissed, this was the first time she had gotten such a reaction from him and not going to lie, she loved it.

A humor-filled smile splayed across her lips but she immediately erased it after he looked at her, eyes twinkling.

Time for my fun.

"So you take me as a joke huh?" she said icily, watching in glee as his humorous expression dropped to a panicked one instantly.

"No, Jen! Nothing like that—"

"Then?"

"It's just uh- I-"

"Its just- uh- you?" she mocked and he fidgeted nervously.

"I'm sorry" he murmured, despair lacing his voice.

"Sorry that you take me as a joke?" she glared fakely.

"So you're saying you actually do take me as—"

"No!"

His voice was frantic "Jen! I-" his breath hitched for a millisecond, and his voice went much softer.

"I'd never take you as a joke"

Jennie's heart melted at the sincerity in his voice and she gave up on the facade and grinned, ruffling his fluffy hair.

"Okay calm down Chim."

She sat next to him again, nudging his shoulder playfully.

"I was kidding"

He looked visibly relieved before he added "So actually, you're the one taking me as a joke" he accused in a teasing manner.

She laughed and shrugged "Ain't my fault you're so easy to tease."

He pouted and Jennie looked at him endearingly "You're... you're so cute" she mumbled, watching his face light up in happiness and turn red at the same time.

"T-thanks" he mumbled shyly and she smiled at how adorable he looked.

"Anyway" she cleared her throat.

"Recall our previous session?"

He nodded.

"Did you figure out what I stole from you?"

He smiled "My ear stud"

"Yep" she took it out of her pocket to pass it back, when, suddenly, she thought of a flirting attempt.

"Did I not steal your heart too?" the words slipped before she could think them through.

Not that she regretted it.