39

Terror, agitation, dread, worry, concerned and alarmed. It was the 3rd time; Xiao Zhan woke up with a nightmare in that same night. Or rather he couldn't sleep at all. Feeling like his guts had been ripping from inside, he ran to toilet to threw whatever came out of him. He gagged when the feeling of being smothered dominated. Coughing and panting, Xiao Zhan slumped to the floor staring at the debris of blood he had hurled out.

Was it starting again?

No! He can't! he can't go back to those dark days!

After a rigorous attempt to get up, Xiao Zhan turned the faucet on, allowing the ice-cold water to hit him, to wake him.

Each and every possibility of Wang Yibo suffering and getting hurt – he felt that deeply. Yet the chill drops of water, crawling on his skin, weren't registered by him. Was he too numb or too sensitive? He couldn't tell.

His inner clock, shook him, reminding him of the long period, since he stood under the dribble. He dragged his feet against the floor, creating a trail of drops that seeped out of his wet clothes. He stood in front of his window, head hanging low.

His Sebum less fingers, trembled as he reached for the curtain, holding it without much strength. He's afraid, too afraid to look beyond.

It is the first time that he wasn't anticipating to look at the little star that twinkled in glory, just before the dawn.

"Are you alright, Yibo...?" He asked to particularly no one. His whisper died down just as it was born. Who would he ask about Wang Yibo? Who could possibly tell him? The Jiangs? Aside from Zhuocheng, nobody has personally met Wang Yibo. The Weis? His uncle just recently told him that he couldn't find any information on him. Then who could he turn to?

When orange hue of light penetrated his curtain, Xiao Zhan immediately pushed the drapery away to see the little star before it vanished for a whole day. But he was too late, the rays of the sun were too strong that it masked the glorious sparkle and hid it away.

Now his anxiety shot through the roof. He must know how Wang Yibo is doing. The way, he felt the gush of his blood, he knew a panic attack would be in order but No! he can't have that! He has to find Wang Yibo! He has to know how he's doing!

But how?

His frantic thoughts collided vividly as he was juggling to keep his sanity in check. Should he go to Luoyang himself? But what would that do? He didn't even remember where the testing lab was? And he was sure as heck, his uncle would not disclose the address precisely for what he was thinking.

But should he just sit back and let the man die? He could be on his last breaths! Anything and everything could be wrong with him!

The moist wind greeted his cold shell through his wet clothes. Suddenly, all the numbness subsided and he could feel his bones chill. He immediately run to the closet to grab few clothes. If he gets sick now, how would he help Wang Yibo?

Hastily he put on whatever he could find, he couldn't rationally think which of the shirts goes with which jeans. Among the piles of clothes, his eyes landed on a piece of garment, which had been laid forgotten since the moment it was bought.

Instantly, he recalled why he never wore it. It was the garment which he bought from the mall in Jiujiang when he bumped into Nyle Fang and Wang Hao Xuan.

That's right, Wang Hao Xuan!

He must know about Wang Yibo! He has to know about him!

Xiao Zhan rushed to get his phone only to remember they didn't exchange phone numbers. The disappointment couldn't last for long when Xiao Zhan recalled that they exchanged emails!