Chapter-1

" WHAT IS THIS?!!"

Holding onto his hair, the young man screamed in anger as he paced around the room while frantically looking everywhere.

' What the hell just happened?!'

The man then stopped right at his tracks before he quickly looked down at his hands.

" This-"

" Young Master!!!"

The door then suddenly opened widely before a group of people quickly rushed in.

Widening his eyes, the man stumbled slightly before quickly supporting himself on the bed stand that was near beside him.

" Young Master!! "

An old man shouted and suddenly appeared out of nowhere before he quickly rushed towards to the young man

" Y-young Master?"

The young man then sweat dropped before slowly turning his head around, while locking his gaze with the old man.

" Who are you ?"

He blurted out, before quickly standing up.

" And who the hell are you all?!"

Pointing out his fingers, the man glared before slowly backing up.

' what is happening right now??  Where am I?!'

" Young Master "

The old man that was in front of him calmly called out before bowing down slightly.

Even the group of the people that were standing behind the old man, bowed down slowly.

" We are really sorry if we bothered you but why were you screamin-"

" Wait, why are you calling me Young Master?"

Silence then filled the entire room before the old man slowly smiled.

" My sincere apologies Young Master, but since you are the son of Duke Samuel Hardimont, I will have to call you by that title "

The old man then slowly bowed down before smiling again.

" I'm glad to see that the young Master has woken up with a full pack of energy today "

Now raising his head, the old man then slowly moved his hands before pointing them towards to the group of the people.

" Now, you guys can go and prepare the bath for our Young Master"

" Yes sir"

At once, all the total four people bowed down in response as they quickly started to walk away from the room.

" Duke Samuel Hardimont, you say?"

The young man then raised his eye brows as he waited for the next response.

" Yes, Young Master"

"......."

' Duke Hardimont, Duke Hardimont, I feel like I've heard that name somewhere......'

" Is something bothering you Young Master?"

" Yes, there's actually something"

" Then please go on, I'll be ready to clear out all your doubts Young Master"

' I don't wanna believe it, I don't wanna believe it......'

Closing his eyes, the young man clenched his fists slightly before quickly opening his mouth.