9: Changes

-Kaycee's POV-

It's been around three day's since I got shot. Well there is a sentence I thought I would never have to say. But then again I also thought my siblings were dead so? I do have some stitches that never stay closed on my lower stomach but my pants always cover it which I am super thankful for. Tate had to leave due to a family emergency which was kind of sad but family first right? So now it's just Sean, Julian, Chloe and I. Sean and I sleep on the big bed while Chloe and Julian sleep on the trundle because 'Julian kicks' apparently but I guess Chlo is used to it. Sean has not left me alone outside his practically attached to which I'm not complaining about. I'm technically on a bed rest so Ayden's upset I can't carry him. I know bed rest like I'm pregnant. "So I talked it over with Mom and Dad" Sean came in really sad looking. "What did they say?" I turned to sit up right. "They said you could do it but they don't want you to over exert yourself" he told me and sat on the bed right next to me. "Yes! Why are you sad?" I looked at him. "Tate and I broke up" he said to me and sadly smiled. "Oh my gosh no! What happened?" I hugged him. "I knew it was going to happen sooner or later the way I loved her changed the way she loved me changed. I knew it was going to happen I just didn't think it would happen now" he sighed. "Oh Shamu I should have warned you" I placed my head on his chest. "Tate she told me that no matter what happened she would still come see me and that she loved me. She felt that you didn't love her the same anymore" I told him. "She's right I didn't and it wasn't fair to her" he started playing with my hair. "I'm so sad you guys were so endgame" I pouted. "You are more upset then we are" he laughed. "You bet" I nudged him. "I'm really sorry you got shot" he looked at me. "Shamu it's not your fault" I dragged out my words again. "I told you I would always take care of you and I failed" he stuck out his bottom lip. "Sean" I said using his first name to make it evident that I was upset. "It's not your fault in anyway shape or form I promise" I told him and I laid my head back on his shoulder. "You know you always say it's never my fault" he laughed and began twirling my hair. "This is cute and all but I'm starving" Julian sat up and spoke. "Jules!" Chloe yelled and smacked him. "It's alright guys we'll make breakfast" Sean kissed my forehead and stood up. He helped me up and put my arm over his head Julian and Chloe came around and he took my other arm. "Guys I'm not a baby I can walk" I groaned. "You tried to walk by yourself to the bathroom last night and you yelled out in pain from getting off the bed" Chloe pointed out and opened the door for the boys. "There she is!" Serris looked frantic and pulled out a chair for me. "You guys shouldn't be waiting hand and foot on me" I told them dead serious. "Oh Kaycee stop it! You waited on us hand and foot for years when we weren't injured" Sarah said and handed me a plate of food. "It's not going to be as good as Sean's omelets but we tried" Miya laughed and put an omelet on my plate. I took a look around the room everyone looked tired well except Sean maybe and I felt awful. "Why don't you guys go out today? I can take care of myself for a few hours. Have fun for me okay?" I asked them more like begged them. They all looked at each other a couple times and Sean looked at me so I gave him the puppy eyes. "Fine" he caved and I smiled. "I guess we could go to the mall a like fifteen miles from here?" Serris said and if I could I would of started jumping up and down. "Who's going to stay with Kaycee?" Ayden peaked out from Miya's legs. "No one Buddy I can take care of myself it's okay" I opened my arms out and he ran into them for a hug. "Guys go get ready I can watch him for a bit" I pushed them away. "Cheuk is out so he'll stay with you when he gets back" Miya yelled to me and I just nodded. "Come on Ayden let's have a quick little chat" I patted for the chair next to me. He sat down and faced me. "Ayden so you know how I am no longer your Nanny right because I don't get paid" I asked him and he nodded. "Well I got a job at a dance studio so know I have a job and after school you get to train Lilly and Elli on the mini's team okay?" I looked at him hoping for the best. "Okay" he smiled at me. "You okay with it?" I asked him. "If you are happy so am I" he hugged me. "Good you start training in two week" I kissed his cheek and he stood up. "Okay were ready Dad should be home in around an hour okay?" Sean asked me and I nodded. "Let's head out" Miya hugged me and whispered be careful to me. "Bye Ricebowl" Sean kissed my forehead and walked out the door. "And how in the world am I supposed to get to my couch" I said to myself and the door opened. "Couch I know" Sean walked through the door and picked me up. "Thanks Shamu" I sighed. "It's nothing Ricebowl" he put me on the couch. "Okay I'm going to head out" he looked at me. "Bye Shamu" I hugged him. "Bye Kayc" he rubbed my head and headed out. I reached for the remote and I turned on Friends.