I looked up at the blonde boy who had a smile plastered across his lips, "no hello for me? alright" "what the fuck" I ran up to him and pulled him into a tight hug, he wrapped his arms around me and held me in his embrace. My stomach erupted with butterflies, I pulled back a bit and looked at him, I was in disbelief.

"When did you two get here? why? how?" Tommy let out a soft chuckle. "We flew in last night and got here around 4 hours ago" Toby explained, "where are your parents?" "we're staying at a hotel down the street, so they're there right now". Tommy dropped his arms to his sides, I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Violet, you seem stressed, are we stressing you out?" Toby asked. I smiled at him widely, "no I'm not stressed, I'm confused and surprised" "is that a good thing" I let out a soft laugh, "yes Toby, yes it is". I glanced at both of the boys, smiling like an idiot.

They followed me back inside, my mom was sitting on the couch with a smile, "surprise!" "you knew about this?" she nodded her head. I brought them up into my room, "woah" Toby said as he walked in, "your room is very pretty" "thank you" I sat down on my bed and let them look around.

Tommy gravitated towards my desk but I didn't think too much of it, that was until I got the notification on my phone. TommyInnit is live! "Sup boys," he said spinning in my chair, the blonde boy put on my headset and glanced over at me, "I'm moving your webcam" "why?" "it's in the wrong spot" "no it's not" I argued, "For fucks sake everyone has their shit in all the wrong places, first Tubbo, then Wilbur and now you".

I grabbed a pillow for behind me and threw it at him, "prick" Tommy let out a frustrated exhale, "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT VIOLET WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU-" he stopped himself, "wait, can your mum hear me?" Toby and I burst into a fit a laugher.

I got up and walked over, standing behind the chair, "yes she can dipshit" I glanced over at the chat, everyone was freaking out, "hi chat" I looked at the title of the stream, "you're joking" Tommy looked back at me confused, "what?" "I'm with a woman, not clickbait?" "I mean it's not clickbait" Toby chimed in, "thank you for the clarification Tubbo" the smaller boy nodded his head, "anytime". I sat back down on my bed next to Toby.

"So chat, as you can tell I'm not at my normal set up" "thanks captain obvious" "do you ever stop talking?" "I don't know, do you ever stop complaining?" Tommy looked at my wide eyed, I mimicked his facial expression.

"you're a lot more annoying in person" "tommy don't be mean" Toby intervined, "Thank you" "oh of course you side with the women Tubbo" "I thought you loved women Tommy, what happened to that?" I questioned, "yeah, all but you" I brought my hand to my chest, "ouch, tomothy that one hit me right in the heart" "good" I raised my eyebrows, "fine" I stood up and unplugged my p.c.

"now why did you do that?" he asked, genuinely confused, "as you would say, for the content" "you're an idiot" "and you're a moron"