CHAPTER 9

Next day Sunday  @ Breakfast Table RM

Everyone was seated at the dining table having their breakfast. When Anjali thought of something to check and suddenly asked Akash, while keeping an eye on Arnav, "Akash you remember na what I asked you yesterday".

"What Di?", Akash who got confused.

"About Khushi", said Anjali and she notice how Arnav suddenly look at her with strange expressions and instead of Akash it was Arnav who asked her, "What about Khushi?".

Oh so we are not that unaffected are we chottey, Anjali thought and smile inwardly.

"That I want to meet her", Anjali replied.

"Why", was the directed question by Arnav. Now everyone was taking interest in the conversation.

"Because, I want too (pause) ...and also I need her help.", said Anjali with a smile while she feed Arush his cereal.

"Why you need her help Di", asked Arnav.

"Well yesterday I really liked how she arranged the party and I was thinking to arrange some charity function at Second Life so I thought to ask her help in it." Anjali replied coolly.

"She is a designer ... not some management worker", Arnav replied. "Beside why we have Event planners for, I can arrange some for you".

"No I don't need some planner, I need Khushi's help". Anjali replied looking straight into Arnav's eye.

"But Di she has work at office to take care of", Arnav tired to say, as the thought of not seeing Khushi in office was making him a bit uncomfortable.

"How many designers we have at AR", Anjali asked.

"Huh..?", Arnav got confuse as why she is asking that.

"Haan Akash, tell me ... (Anjali looked at Akash) how many designers are there in AR?"

"um .. mmm ... I guess around 30-40 Di", Akash said while trying to remember how many there are in AR.

"So if I take one of your designers to do my help, it will be not much of a problem.. will it?", Anjali asked Akash and Arnav all lovy dovy.

"Nope I guess not", Akash replied and Arnav quickly gave him an angry glare, which didn't go unnotice by Anjali.

hmmm not liking that are we, thought Anjali looking at Arnav.

"So its settle then ...  Akash can you talk to Khushi about it?", Anjali said to Akash, who just nodded in response.

After a thought Anjali said, "Chottey why don't you give me her number after all it was you who dropped her yesterday, isn't it?", Anjali said while looking at Arnav.

Arnav, who was drinking his juice, choked a little hearing this... "Sambhal k Bitwa (Carefull Son)", said Mamaji.

Arnav looked at his Di and said, "Di . how . .. you .." he was about to ask but then he understood remembering Akash and Di waiting for him yesterday night. He looked at Akash, anger clearly visible on his face.

"uh .. bhai .. wo umm you left the party so suddenly and didn't even pick my call so I asked Amit about you (he paused a little and pointed towards Anjali) .. uh bhai I didn't want to but Di made me call him", Akash quickly finished.

Arnav knew he cant deny that and also he never like to Lie so he just shurges his shoulder a bit and said, "yeah so I dropped her".

"Chottey apne ?", nani who also got surprise hearing it as Arnav don't do such things and that too helping his employee about to say something but Manorma cut her,